Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Fuck Your Cousin?

Would You Fuck Your Cousin?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Would you fuck a cousin? Let's say she's your first cousin and she's 18. She is super hot (8/10) with a nice body and she loves you and is super clingy and is basically begging to fuck you. Do you fuck her?

Would you fuck a cousin? Let's say she's your first cousin and she's 18. She is super hot (8/10) with a nice body and she loves you and is super clingy and is basically begging to fuck you. Do you fuck her?
picking no is like being a faggot, sister or cousin is way different from like if it was your mom

Starting to think OP is an infiltrator with all these IT bait threads

Yes, some of my cousins are acthally pretty cute and fuckable :feelsaww:

I guess if I didn't grow up with her or know her as my cousin. Thinking about IRL I don't know my cousins, even what they look like, so they aren't like family and the ick factor wouldn't be there I think, just the shame. Not sure but realistically I suppose I would.

as long as you have a kid i don't see an issue

i have very hot cousins but they don't look in my fucking face, they are all at their best beauty age and it's torture not being able to do anything
i tried to get my older cousin through messages and she brutally rejected me

Yes, but I'd be rejected even by my own cousins... so... :feelsrope:

Ya my second cousin is the prettiest girl I've seen ,but I'm so ugly that she doesn't even look at me

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

in a heartbeat

only if very very good looking

Yes, some of my cousins are acthally pretty cute and fuckable :feelsaww:
mogs me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: mine are all uglyand fat. My entire bloodline is ugly midgets :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would empty the entire contents of my balls into her womb in this scenario.

If she's good looking. There's nothing wrong with incest. :blackpill:

I have two hot cousins. I would purposely wait a couple days and then fill both their pussies with my seed.

Yes I would I would fuck my blonde fat ass cousin using every one of her used up holes then beat her for stress relief

Yes I would I would fuck my blonde fat ass cousin using every one of her used up holes then beat her for stress relief
Based i'd like to fuck her too, but there's no she'd want to.

No doubt about it. "Muh incest bad:soy:" is normie cuckoldry.

I would holy shit. My cousin is a stacy... Big boobs, blueeyes, big ass. I would hate fuck her until she ask water. But she hates me cuz I'm ugly. Once at the family reunion we gather all cousins and that bitch made pictures with all cousins for Instagram and guess what only me was not posted on her wall insta. Jfl at this life. It's over.she was embarrassed by my ugliness. That's how you know you ain't shit as an ugly piece of shit.

90% of my cousins are foids and they're all hot as fuck. Imagine how much I suffered growing up with a persistent raging cock at every family gathering.

yes. volcel if you wouldn't

Both female cousins of mine are repulsive. Hell even my aunt who I’m. Not blood related to is repulsive

Volcel If you wouldn't.. I have like 5 Stacey cousins I could only dream to be with.

lmao I have older cousins that I would fap to when I was a kid, of course I would if I had a chance.

when my cousin was 18-27 I was in my teens and she was a fkn ten

then she got with some white normie who she is now betabuxxing, he bought her a huge house in New York and she doesnt have to work lol

JBW