Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck your cousin to ascend ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
I mean, it's not your sister, and you're not too close genetically. Sandniggers do it all the time, as well as curries.

1screaminggra

Possibly, depends how I feel tbh,

This is the first thread I see when I log on. What has this forum come to.

Yes, any straight man would

My 5'11ft Stacy cousin ? Hell yeah

Yes
Yes

Cousin sexual relations aren't incestuous

Yes, no doubt

I'm pumping dick in her all night

Yes. We must respect traditions. But not too much. Inbreeding is dangerous if it extends over several generations.

Fuck yeah I have had a crush on 4 of my cousin since childhood

My cousin looks and acts like a man. Even when she was a teen she was manly in her behaviour and looks.

My cousin looks and acts like a man. Even when she was a teen she was manly in her behaviour and looks.
If you won't fuck your cousin, you're probably a volcel

yes my cousin is hot as fuck

Yes, but no kissing/licking.

I hate when people act like faggots are normal but then say incest is bad EVEN IF THEY’RE CONSENTING.
By their logic, if two consenting family members want to have a sexual/romantic relationship, whats so bad about that? If they don’t have a fucked up deformed and retarded inbred baby, than it’s fine right?
Anyways back to the question. I don’t have any good looking family members. Although that one point and click puzzle game made me kinda wish I had an attractive sister and have a romantic relationship throughout our childhood and eventually also a sexual relationship when we turn 13 or 14. Am I crazy?

:dafuckfeels:

what is her bf like? soy? chud?
Also masculine. I would say they're both masculine. She isn't your typical feminist though, she doesn't believe in feminism i think. She's more of a redneck hillbilly.

If she was around my age and looked like this.
20240717 235103

Yeah she's hot, would not make her pregnant tho.