Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck this?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=8vBWmV5sjMA[/video] 
tumblr_nugpi8fnog1r73lylo1_400.gif

@"a-virgin-nigger"

This is the looksmatch of even slightly below average men in 2017.

hell world

scoliosiscel said:

hell world

Hypergamy got too real

scoliosiscel said:

hell world

It's sad how true this is.
Hypergamy combined with technological advancment  casued the "average" for men be an 8/10.
Everything below that should at best not even try unless he enjoys being rejected over and over again.

That's a trap, she has a (retarded)bf tho. There's a documentary about her you can look it up, i forgot the name.

JovanD said:
That's a trap, she has a (retarded)bf tho. There's a documentary about her you can look it up, i forgot the name.

Of course she does

She scares the shit out of me

I'd sooner rope

Can I do it with the lights off and that god-awful song muted?

JovanD said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyJcaicNAkI[/video]

I didn't find the documentary but found this. Interesting ngl

that thing is going to haunt my dreams tonight, 0/10 would not fap again

Desperation doesn’t override common sense. Even virgins know to not stick your dick in crazy.

Workingcel said:
Desperation doesn’t override common sense. Even virgins know to not stick your dick in crazy.

Crazy?  I'd have used a different c-word:  corpse.  It looks so skeletal!

bigantennaemay1 said:
Crazy?  I'd have used a different c-word:  corpse.  It looks so skeletal!

Yeah corpse is definitely a better word to describe her, but at the same time she has to be out of her mind if she thinks that the death look is hot. I’m sure there’s a fetish for it out there but I personally don’t know anyone who would want to fuck that. Even I have a limit. I think for most guys here this would be the one woman none of us would fuck. A land whale is at least soft and has tits.