Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck this female model?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Height is 5'11 btw.

800full kelly mittendorf
6e4ab6eabde09863d4bca57266b6a7fd
5f9caab7af0a038376005d074b0f0dbb
Images 33

neanderthal niggas be like

She’s cute it’s just the eyes that are off putting but yup I’d fuck :feelsaww:

I would fuck a female Chad. Maybe if I had children they would inherit her chin.

377ED5EF 1E92 460D 8875 F8D9C6D1379F

Her looksmatch went extinct 50,000 years ago. Something ain’t right chief.

You know when your character creators gender option bugs and makes a male/female hybrid?

This is exactly what that looks like

this is a 10 according to looksmax

I don't even understand how she became a model, the standards for women are pretty low

Yeah I'd fuck her, but she is not model tier at all, this is ridiculous, she must have sucked a lot of dick and been on a lot of casting couches with men of influence in the modelling world

She's finish isn't she?
God dayum, relatable, most Finnish girls are fucking disgusting and more degenerate than some 30 countries combined.
You know when your character creators gender option bugs and makes a male/female hybrid?

This is exactly what that looks like
JFL I CAN'T :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't even understand how she became a model, the standards for women are pretty low
Even black transgender obese "women" are models now. What more can you expect?

Yeah I'd fuck her, but she is not model tier at all, this is ridiculous, she must have sucked a lot of dick and been on a lot of casting couches with men of influence in the modelling world
its more common nowadays that people with rather unique faces are able to model, as opposed to conventionally attractive ones
its the same shit with males, some of them look androgynous to the point where u unironically cant tell the gender
just be an alien theory

She's finish isn't she?
Yes typical east Baltid pheno.

It's the same for males. U don't need to be attractive to be a model just need a unique face.

The modeling industry is filled with faggot men of course they are going to hire foids that looks like men

Looks like a man but my kids would be at least 2m tall. I would date her if she's trad housewife

hell yeah

Volcel if you wouldn't

Pretty freaky and uncomfortable to look at but I can appreciate her body I suppose

She has the Finno-Ugric Uralic features

I bet her bodycount is in quadruple digits
Still would, I guess

She looks like the higher T version of back guy
Images 20

Don't professional models typically take pics with clothes they want people to wear? Without knowing what brands she is wearing clothes for I am guessing it isn't Victoria Secret. If you Google women's clothes or look up stock photos none of those foids are 10/10. I am guessing it's a who you know or you suck off kind of industry.

Shit yes!
She's got an unusual look for sure. I think you've picked some of her most severe looking pics to post here though. IRL I think she would definitely pass muster:

Images 18
Images 17
Images 16
Images 15
Images 14
Images 13

Last edited: