Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck the female hamlossus?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Volcel if you wouldn’t ded srs

Edit: is anyone willing to do a tinder experiment on this ?

Last edited:
@Weed this is your ultimate fantasy

ded srs tbhtbh

Jfl, hammy was meant to be a girl.

looks like an egg

yes but she wouldnt fuck me lol

World destroy her tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh ngl

I’d have to see her body, but most likely yes

volcel if you wouldn't

it'd fuck the feminised version of myself tbhtbh
volcel if you wouldn't

no, man. I want my looksmatch

Real question is, would you fuck a female Steve Hoca? Many people think he's a tranny, since he said he'd fuck one.

Hammy is 100% a volcel, if he lost weight he would slay.

Hammy is 100% a volcel, if he lost weight he would slay.
I wonder how he would look like if lose weight
Obv 2x worse
Better for him to stay fat all his life or he will look like a little subhuman if he lost weight, look at his eye area and his upper third and chin,(and probs more fucked features hidden by fat) you know he will rope when he sees his facial structure at low BF. He is coping so hard "ye I wont get laid cuz fat"LOL massive cope.

To manly jaw. Reduce that and we can talk.

Hammy is 100% at least a normie under his fatrolls. I mean does he even have incel problems? @Weed

Why is he worshipped?

To manly jaw. Reduce that and we can talk.

Hammy is 100% at least a normie under his fatrolls. I mean does he even have incel problems? @Weed

Why is he worshipped?
Foids legit lol @ hammy first time they see it.. Just post him into selfies section in some discord server you will see..

Foids legit lol @ hammy first time they see it.. Just post him into selfies section in some discord server you will see..
View attachment 99010
He is cute like some fat dog or hamster, yeah, doesn't mean he has'nt okay bones.

He is cute like some fat dog or hamster, yeah, doesn't mean he has'nt okay bones.
Yet if you have knowledge in bones, you can see he is fucked, it's over

Here's another fat guy

When he loses weight, do you think he is gonna be a slayer or not?

now look at him, jfl if he lost weight it would be totally over

Yet if you have knowledge in bones, you can see he is fucked, it's over

Here's another fat guy View attachment 99020
When he loses weight, do you think he is gonna be a slayer or not?

View attachment 99021View attachment 99022 now look at him, jfl if he lost weight it would be totally over
Well he has basically to small eyes for his face. Is this a killer? I feel the big problem is his swollen flesh.

Argh idk anymore tbh.

First guy is a fat normie.

Last edited:
I said normie. Biprognathism doesn't necessarily makes you ugly. Especially slayersjaws can look puffy when bloated. In his later pics his eyes seem to have normalized. Yes he still has wide base of the nose affecting his eyes as well and a big lips, but it's not that off. The big problem is his swollen flesh though.

First guy is a fat normie.
Do you not care about his eye area at all? he legit has down syndrome eye area ded srs, he doesn't look like typical fat guy but he has some sort of down syndrome that gives him that eye area and the way he stores fat in his upper third just lol Also long philtrum, just lol @ u if you can't see those flaws under his fat ded sr s and low set cheekbones
11006389_1015321681815871_133047925772009617_n.jpg

Edited my last post.

Do you not care about his eye area at all? he legit has down syndrome eye area ded srs, he doesn't look like typical fat guy but he has some sort of down syndrome that gives him that eye area and the way he stores fat in his upper third just lol Also long philtrum, just lol @ u if you can't see those flaws under his fat ded sr s and low set cheekbones
Philtrum is okay. Nose is short though. I agree fatty adenoids, but I supposed this is with like these things in the legs and go away, when losing fat.

Ye, cheeks seem low, but I supposed prognathism + bulging fat tbh.

You should try to encourage him to lose fat and then we can see.

Last edited: