Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck Shauna Rae, the 26yo 3'10" woman trapped in the body of an 8 year old?

Would you smash?

• I would smash

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • I prefer being incel

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
My heart really goes out to this young woman :heart: its like a curse. Its always going to be questionable when any man wants a romantic relationship with her. She is a grown woman of legal age living in a child’s body. Its like a pedophiles dream come true- praying for her safety and that she meets a true gentleman.

Last edited:
Only if she acts like a .....
Pedo smile

If she was a virgin, yeah. Since she is definitely not, it disgusts me

Can't get hard to prepubescent bodies so no chance.

I think she's cute and would smash tbh.

My heart really goes out to this young woman :heart: its like a curse. Its always going to be questionable when any man wants a romantic relationship with her. She is a grown woman of legal age living in a child’s body. Its like a pedophiles dream come true- praying for her safety and that she meets a true gentleman.
Hope you're being sarcastic rather than a cuck. She still has the mind of a roastie

Also no I wouldn't. Cute face but the body's too childish

I'm no volcel, but I'm not impressed.

Hope you're being sarcastic rather than a cuck. She still has the mind of a roastie

Also no I wouldn't. Cute face but the body's too childish
I KNOW that Shauna is not a child, but I don’t know how to not feel weirded out by full grown men romantically liking a woman who looks like an 8 year old child. I know that we are more than our appearances, but it is just so suspicious to me.

I KNOW that Shauna is not a child, but I don’t know how to not feel weirded out by full grown men romantically liking a woman who looks like an 8 year old child. I know that we are more than our appearances, but it is just so suspicious to me.
Is your steed as white as your armor?

Is your steed as white as your armor?
I feel for her because it's just going to be hard to find love for so many reasons. She has to worry about disgusting creeps wanting to date her, worry about strangers intervening when she finds someone with truly good intentions. I wish her the best though and hope she will stay safe.

I feel for her because it's just going to be hard to find love for so many reasons. She has to worry about disgusting creeps wanting to date her, worry about strangers intervening when she finds someone with truly good intentions. I wish her the best though and hope she will stay safe.
Worry about yourself nigga.

Worry about yourself nigga.
I knew a woman with this condition and she was 83 pounds and sounded like a child. She kept a doctors note explaining her condition in her purse to show bars when we went out. She had the exact same issues, nobody attracted to grown women wanted to date someone who looks like a child.

I knew a woman with this condition and she was 83 pounds and sounded like a child. She kept a doctors note explaining her condition in her purse to show bars when we went out. She had the exact same issues, nobody attracted to grown women wanted to date someone who looks like a child.
And pedos want little boys.

And pedos want little boys.
Anyone that is sexually attracted to her has to be in a way sexually attracted to children or the look of them. Romantic feelings can always overlook appearance but this is different than a little person fetish

From a blue pilled/feminist viewpoint, it would not be fair to her for men to reject her because of her disability. She is a grown woman who should be able to have a relationship just like anyone else. Not wanting to fuck her is a micro aggression.

Anyone that is sexually attracted to her has to be in a way sexually attracted to children
That is just an assumption.

That is just an assumption.
It’s so sad cause it really is a double edged sword. On the one hand, she’s a grown woman and it makes sense that she should be treated as an adult because she is!! But on the other hand, a grown man being physically attracted to her is just really uncomfortable because she looks SO much like a child. Even though she technically isn’t a child and doesn’t act like one, it’s hard to get around the fact that we have a word for adults that are attracted to childlike features and it’s a word that most men would never want to be associated with. I’m rooting for a way for her to find love though!

It’s so sad cause it really is a double edged sword. On the one hand, she’s a grown woman and it makes sense that she should be treated as an adult because she is!! But on the other hand, a grown man being physically attracted to her is just really uncomfortable because she looks SO much like a child. Even though she technically isn’t a child and doesn’t act like one, it’s hard to get around the fact that we have a word for adults that are attracted to childlike features and it’s a word that most men would never want to be associated with. I’m rooting for a way for her to find love
Avi curse catch you.

I'd fuck her in both holes.

Literally my ideal body and height for a foid.

i don't like being called a pedo in the streets

From a blue pilled/feminist viewpoint, it would not be fair to her for men to reject her because of her disability. She is a grown woman who should be able to have a relationship just like anyone else. Not wanting to fuck her is a micro aggression.
And that same viewpoint should apply to me, and my autism disability, but you won't see feminists, and you won't see that "woman", jumping to defend me with that logic.

So let her rot, for all I care. :feelsjuice:

And that same viewpoint should apply to me, and my autism disability, but you won't see feminists, and you won't see that "woman", jumping to defend me with that logic.

So let her rot, for all I care. :feelsjuice:
You just need to work on your personality. Shower, get some nice clothes, maybe hit the gym.

If happened to a dude, and it has, the only people who'd to fuck him would be old pedo fags. Trust me on this one.