Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck incels on this forum if you magically changed to a woman?

Would you help us finally ascend?

• Total voters
Depends on how many bits you'd give me when I'm streaming, teehee.

depends on how good sex feels as a woman

Becoming a 3/10 foid would give me access to 7/10 dicks (n-no homo) because society is dysfunctional. So no I wouldn't and neither would any of you since humans are selfish by nature.

Yeah, some of you guys are alright.

Id prob marry one of you guis

You don't understand how your brain would change if that transformation would magically happen. Your brain would become female too

No, we would all go for a chad and ditch incels behind. Unfortunate but realistic.

No I'd be too busy riding chad

No, that's gross. Chad's only.

You don't understand how your brain would change if that transformation would magically happen. Your brain would become female too

The premise of the poll was the exact opposite, that your blackpilled brain wouldn't change. What would happen in reality is unknown and besides the question.

JFL at being blackpilled then promoting promiscuity

JFL at being blackpilled then promoting promiscuity

Promiscuity is not hypergamy. In fact, to an extent you could say they're opposites.

Damn. The vast majority won’t help us :(

I'd fuck y'all #nohomo

Imagine that your whole body and vocal cords basically transition into a female state. However you still possess the male blackpilled brain that you had right before magically turning into a foid.
Would you take this opportunity to have sex with incels?

Chose no, because if I changed into a woman I would literally just kill myself.

sorry, nohomo, but I would if I my sexual preferences were also changed to like males. An incel that is trying to succeed in other areas in life will probably make for a fantastic boyfriend, he wouldn't cheat on me unlike chad, and he'd work hard to make up for his hideous face. I reckon most incels who are not in LDAR mode would see incredible growth in all areas in their life If some female just gave them a fucking chance.

they would drool over me, drooling and giving baths of drool and bukakke, incelated cum, not even mine i enjoy, seems a rough idea, seems a fetishistic tongue on a tongue of my past anger, i had good but had bad, life had this, men are gross

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back