Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck incels on this forum if you magically changed to a woman?

Would you help us finally ascend?

• Total voters
L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Imagine that your whole body and vocal cords basically transition into a female state. However you still possess the male blackpilled brain that you had right before magically turning into a foid.
Would you take this opportunity to have sex with incels?

I'd let the whole site run a train on me.

I'd probably end up a Chad chaser like most 2/10 women.

No fuck that shit.

why do I need to change to a woman? Let's do this

lol gay

i'd leave incels.is because women have no place here

The question you're asking is would women fuck incels.

The answer to that is no.

I'd probably just sell my shit and piss to betas for $$$ then open up a twitch stream to rake in the dough

You don't want any.

Probably- my morals are borderline non-existent at this point. Having a low self-esteem (not seeking good thing for yourself) +being open to all imaginable fetishes means I'd fucking blow their mind.
Just imagine a society where women had male brains- it would be a constant utopian orgy.

I'd probably just sell my shit and piss to betas for $$$ then open up a twitch stream to rake in the dough
Weak slootmaxxing. I'd hyperbetabux by going after <=5/10 rich tekkies and be a pampered stay-at-home mom for the rest of my life.

I would probably try to fuck Chad

yes but only @Weed

Only if they are white. JBW.

I'd be a lesbian.

Traitor tbh.
i wouldnt mind you changing to a female and sucking my dick (you would probably enjoy it), but im surely not doing that to you.

i wouldnt mind you changing to a female and sucking my dick (you would probably enjoy it), but im surely not doing that to you.

Kek why would I do it to you if you wouldn't do it to me?

the guy in your picture needs to be rotting in this forum like the rest of us. He has a special place here.

because im not a numale
Ian? What do you think makes him incel? Fuck, he might be lurking here who knows.

Ian? What do you think makes him incel? Fuck, he might be lurking here who knows.
he is the guy from forgotten weapons? or am i getting mixed up?
If he is, then he deserves to be here.

he is the guy from forgotten weapons? or am i getting mixed up?
If he is, then he deserves to be here.
Yes he is. But what makes him incel?

Well, now that you mention it. He is pretty cucked, he goes on r/LiberalGunOwners for fuck's sake.

I'd need to know I could control him good enough.

Yes he is. But what makes him incel?
Everything.
A man can like firearms, but to like them that much is just some kind of incel trait according to some user here.

I'd set up a private bus for incels only and let you all progressively grope me into submission and penetrate all my holes. I'd cosplay in a japanese school girl outfit for extra LARP. (Not gay btw)

Everything.
A man can like firearms, but to like them that much is just some kind of incel trait according to some user here.
Chad can like firearms and it's fine. If any sub8 men like firearms they're creepy/school shooter. Look at DemoRanch, firearms enthusiast, owns loads of guns, and is AT LEAST a Chad-lite. It's not about guns, it's about face, height, frame, etc.

I'd play lesbian game. Lesbians cant be incels right?

Yes absolutely.

If I am reincarnated as a straight female, my first choice would be to look like Juno Temple or Dove Cameron, and my 2nd choice would be to actually choose people that are nice and deserve a chance.

id just try to make as much $ as i could

I wish to add the condition that you'd at least turn into an 8/10 bitch goddess.

I'd let the whole site run a train on me.

We could have a hot girl-on-girl tongue licking kissing session while we let the site do this to us. :heart:

Last edited:
Yes. But after that i would enjoy tutorial mode to the fullest and lesbianmaxx tbh

If my brain remained male, I'd probably be devastated that I'm in a woman's body never mind how hot and how privileged I'd be.

If my brain shifted to female, I guess I'd want everybody on this site to crawl away and die because that's what a female brain naturally wants for unattractive men.

Sorry incels, we just can't win.

This site inches towards r9k everyday.
This site inches towards r9k everyday.

I would probably try to fuck Chad

I wouldn't. It would feel super wonderful to snub chad to hell.
Yes absolutely.

If I am reincarnated as a straight female, my first choice would be to look like Juno Temple or Dove Cameron, and my 2nd choice would be to actually choose people that are nice and deserve a chance.

Yes.

Personally though I'd look just like Pamela Hensley in the 1979 version of "Buck Rogers in the 25th century". :D

Last edited:
Hell No, I'm going to go fuck some Chads and make my time worth while. How about ruining some roastie's life or something, beating the shit out of some stacies and get a slap on the wrist for being naughty. (Women getting punish for crimes JFL) Just thinking about all the things I could get away with if I was a female...

Yes, because unlike other women, I would care

I wouldn't fuck anyone, i'll just sell my used up panties and stream how i "play" games with my boobs covering half of the screen, making money from cucks.

I'd probably be lesbian

Bill Gates, is that you?

A black pilled femoid would date good looking and/or rich soyboys because they're the most exploitable. JFL if you're not running gold digger game.

She's not going to fuck a ton of dudes, because the black pilled know that becoming a roastie is emotional death.

Sure, but if I'm being honest, it's only because I know how it feels to receive absolutely no female validation. I'd act altruistically.
I don't know how I would react emotionally to my body being female, probably not that bad since I've become so disassociated from my own image.

i'll just sell my used up panties and stream how i "play" games with my boobs covering half of the screen, making money from cucks.
I'd do this too, good way to stay NEET.

I'd probably end up a Chad chaser like most 2/10 women.
We are bitter because we know that if the rooes were reversed there is no way in hell we'd be throwing pussy to subhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back