Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck her?

No, Stacey only, sweetie

You are such a good person! No I don’t hate you, I love you! I love your channel and all the positive, great energy you give off. You inspire me and make me feel confident. Also, you vacation rules are so true! I still sleep with a stuff animal and although I am still a teen, I feel that when I watch your videos, and can be inspired and confident again. Thank you for posting and being such a good person! :)

You are such a good person! No I don’t hate you, I love you! I love your channel and all the positive, great energy you give off. You inspire me and make me feel confident. Also, you vacation rules are so true! I still sleep with a stuff animal and although I am still a teen, I feel that when I watch your videos, and can be inspired and confident again. Thank you for posting and being such a good person! :)
:feelskek::feelskek: You should leave that comment on the video

No im loyal to my oneitus

yeh i would what a dumb question

She's really a whore

She's a "Canadian" so she's already disqualified.

Yeh but I would also feel obligated to choke her to death as I punch her face in