Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck an autistic girl?

Would you fuck an autistic girl?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
she looked way too hot (and way too clean) to be a retard.
Autism doesn't affect the way someone looks. Well, Asperger's does a little bit actually. Like, I can tell if someone else has Asperger's just by the look in their eyes. I think there's something about their irises and their pupils seem to be slightly larger than those of neurotypicals. Other people with Asperger's have told me that they couldn't tell I had it just by looking at me though.

Autism doesn't affect the way someone looks. Well, Asperger's does a little bit actually. Like, I can tell if someone else has Asperger's just by the look in their eyes. I think there's something about their irises and their pupils seem to be slightly larger than those of neurotypicals. Other people with Asperger's have told me that they couldn't tell I had it just by looking at me though.

Am well aware of this as I have Asparagus. But severely autistic people, while not deformed still usually just "look" retarded. It's the combination of (usually) poor hygiene, retard-attire, and blank looks on their faces.

Imagine actually voting no

im autistic myself wtf

having sex with a retrarded girl is like having sex with someone who is passed out or drunk. They are unable to give consent

severely autistic people, while not deformed still usually just "look" retarded. It's the combination of (usually) poor hygiene, retard-attire, and blank looks on their faces.
Yeah, true.

Autistic people are adults too, and capable of consent. So yes.