Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a hot cousin?

Would you fuck a hot cousin?

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Depends how much i know her

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Depends if we are distant cousins or close cousins.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
For me it depends how much I've known her before, if I'm not too close with her then I would definitely do it.

Yes I would fuck both my female cousins

No, an it dosent matter because they wouldn't want to fuck our ugly asses anyways.

I don't see why not. As long as it doesn't result in weird deformed children, it's just regular sex with a regular female in my book.

Well, I have a cousin who isn’t really my cousin (my mom’s step-sister’s daughter), so i think we are veeeerrrryyy distant. She’s a literal 8/10 and won’t bat an eyelash at me tho.

Yes. But if you impregnate her, theres a chance your kids will come out more deformed and disabled than you are...

depends on how hot he is

No, I'm incel because of possible inbreeding in my family tree.

No, I wouldn't.

One of my regrets in life is not making a move on my cousin when she lived with me. I always fantasized about sleeping with her. Closest I ever got was us massaging each other's ass. About ten years later she found me on facebook and messaged me when I was drunk. I remember looking at her pictures, saying shit like "I like your big tits." and apparently it didn't drive her away.

She ended up driving to visit me during the summer and wanted to spend time with me, which was an awkward experience. She had a boyfriend and two children at this point. No idea if those kids were his, I would assume so.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSNXlMxSF40[/video]

30%, waht are u doing?

Smash that hot pussy

FeminismsCancer said:
No, I'm incel because of possible inbreeding in my family tree.

You are just having sex, you dont have to impregnate her.

would fuck her full force

Crustaciouse said:
You are just having sex, you dont have to impregnate her.

I know but it still disgusts me on a visceral level. I'm actually only attracted to women of different races as I feel every white girl could be a far relative lol.

Not a huge fan of incest.

Why is this a question. Of course. Who wouldnt

no, not a fan of that

No tbh. I'm too close to my cousins. They are pretty huge sluts thought.