Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a handicapped girl

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
The scenario:-
She wants you to take her to her apartment she can’t go upstairs cuz she handicapped so you take her to her room she asked you if you could take her to the bed she lays and told she wanted to have sex with you keep in mind she’s a handicapped 5.5/10 girl with no makeup on what’s so ever. Would like To know
Me I’d 100% fuck the shit outta her and I’ll nut inside her ass.

Yes. Only if she was my wife however. I can't commit zinah when I'm already this far. My iman is unbreakable

Yes. Only if she was my wife however. I can't commit zinah when I'm already this far. My iman is unbreakable
What zinah nigga I don’t understand

Spackers piss me off tbh

What zinah nigga I don’t understand
Oh ,zinah is the Islamic word for adultery or premarital sex.

If Allah did not consent, the sex is rape and should be treated as such.

Allah knows what’s up I swear the god

stfu, if you really cared, you wouldn't be here calling yourself an incel

I'm not a degenerate so no.

I'm not a degenerate so no.
but bro, if she is your wife? why would you not, especially if she wants to like the situation? ofc stricly if shes your wife. otherwise it is zinah

but bro, if she is your wife? why would you not, especially if she wants to like the situation? ofc stricly if shes your wife. otherwise it is zinah
In that case then it's not a problem, I thought he meant a random girl lol.

The scenario:-
She wants you to take her to her apartment she can’t go upstairs cuz she handicapped so you take her to her room she asked you if you could take her to the bed she lays and told she wanted to have sex with you keep in mind she’s a handicapped 5.5/10 girl with no makeup on what’s so ever. Would like To know
Me I’d 100% fuck the shit outta her and I’ll nut inside her ass.
Yeah I would fuck. Why not?

That would be my dream to find a girl who didnt/couldnt run away from me.

I would rape her even she doesn't want it. Pussy is pussy.

Absolutely, anyone who wouldn't is volcel

I got rejected by 3 handicapped girls. So, it's not even an option for me. I'm not good enough for anyone. :(

I got rejected by 3 handicapped girls. So, it's not even an option for me. I'm not good enough for anyone. :(
fucking kek lol

It'll depend how weird here legs look cause some paraplegic peoples legs turn all stringy and that shit is gross to me, they are also ale as fuck

Stalkfurallah brozer, its not zina if you fuck her in the ass. Its permissible.

Stalkfurallah brozer, its not zina if you fuck her in the ass. Its permissible.
false bro, it is only if she is a self proclaimed murtadd/kafir/mushrik or has transgressed against the revered Muslims. only then can you rape her.

otherwise, it is off the table 'less thou recieve a fatwa set by the calpih under some circumstance. genereally the delegated committee makes fatwas, such as Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani (radiAllahu anhu) wearing a detonation vest at all times, as to evade being captured alive by the murtaddeen/sawahat/rafidah/mushrikeen apostates.

Yes. But other people act like you're a psychopath if you date a handicapped/retarded girl.

I think having an autistic mildly retarded gf would be great.

little chick list

Yes
Blind
Wheel Chair
missing Limbs
Cross Eye
Being fat only thing wrong with her
stutter
seizures
mental asylum
deaf

Nope
Shits in bag
Autistic
Fat+ handicaps
Contractible diseases
she cant fuck anymore due to whatever is wrong with her

sure a lot im missing. all i can think of off the top of my head.

little chick list
Nope
Shits in bag
Autistic
Fat+ handicaps
Contractible diseases
she cant fuck anymore due to whatever is wrong with her

sure a lot im missing. all i can think of off the top of my head.
I agree with all this except autistic. Autism is a bullshit label that can mean almost anything (they came up with the "spectrum" excuse to hide the fact that there's no physical test or objective way to diagnose someone)

So "autism" can mean severe retardation, but it can also just mean women who lack the ability to interact with other people on a "normal" level.

In the latter sense, having an autistic/assburger gf would be great.

As long as she's hygienic enough, yeah.

No i want it to be able to move.

yes ill take what i can get which is nothing

It was fun in Katawa Shoujo, but I would not IRL.

I wouldnt have a problem with her as long as we've been togather for a long time.