Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a girl who has a boyfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you fuck a girl who has a boyfriend?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I would tbh. Boyfriend doesn't mean shit to me. I only draw the line at married. MAYBE engaged. Every decent looking girl has a boyfriend nowadays anyway.

tbh i'd fuck anything with a pulse if it let me

It's a cuck or be cucked world in this era of degeneracy so yes.

yes, it’s the girls fault for cheating anyways

if the boyfriend is not my friend yes :feelsdevil:

absolutely, why the fuck would i give a fuck about her boyfriend?

I want to fuck the girl but I also don't want to appear in a gore video where I get brutally executed by her bf.

I want to fuck the girl but I also don't want to appear in a gore video where I get brutally executed by her bf.
Men were meant to fight over women. In primitive times before laws and shit, men killed over women all the time. If you live in America, just shoot him in self defense.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I dont think i could cuck someone like that,

I would fuck her then tell the boyfriend as if I didn't know, just to punish the whore :feelsjuice:

Yes, then I would send the pics to Chad so her life would end in a passional crime.

the opportunity is unlikely to present itself but yes

Depends if the guy finds out or not and who it is

Yes, it would be my only chance

I tried but I failed

In reality relationships mean shit, but I wouldn't knowingly do it.

I'd krampee, then hopefully she tricks the cuckfriend into thinking the babycel is his and makes him pay child support :feelskek:

1st world country fuck yeah, 3rd world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hey not my fault your girl's a slut

I'm a hypocrite, so it depends. but yes most likely

If she wanted it, then sorry but i'm so desperate that i would do that, then tell her bf his gf is a whore

A girl that looks like Oprah who had a tall white bf was asking other whores about me tbh :feelswhere:

just be with a landwhale sheboon theory:feelsthink::feelshaha:
She wasnt a landwhale, but she looks exactly like Oprah ngl. I didnt take the bait ofc. :feelsjuice:

Would you fuck a girl who has a boyfriend?​

Yes, and even engaged/married. Though not always.
Depends on the guy and if I admire him or fear him tbh.
Plus obviously if quality of girl is worth the potential baggage.
if I incur the risk of some guy going batshit trying to kill me out of jealousy then she better be special
and if she is, I guess I would question why she wouldn't break up with him and be my GF instead

Actually hm, it's a bit of a shitbox so I dunno, maybe I would try to get her to un-BF the guy first?
tbh i'd fuck anything with a pulse if it let me
:feelswhat:

Last edited:
I probably would if the guy was some random guy I didn't know; but I have picked up on foids telling me they have a boyfriend as them rejecting me because if I were chad, the boyfriend would be irrelevant.:feelskek:

it's all about being an incel brother until a girl comes along kek. loyalty amongst thieves(sinners) is a meme.

I don’t give a fuck about her bf

It's a cuck or be cucked world in this era of degeneracy so yes.

Shay had many males vying for her affection during our group therapy years. I bowed out quickly when I realized the true reality of dating foids.

-George
-Joe
-Chris
-Justus

Last edited:
yeah, normies dont hesitate when it comes to screwing incels over. Why would I hasitate when it come to screwing thier gfs?

Yes, jbb, like a bull (implying there is no bad consequences)

If I knew I wasn't going to get beat up then yes.

I would fuck her then tell the boyfriend as if I didn't know, just to punish the whore :feelsjuice:
Most based course of action