Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL would you fuck a femboy if he be hitting on you?

Kraken

Kraken

Banned
-
100% - No.
he being good lookin or not, hot or not

What kind of faggot ass question is that

Why even ask this question? Do you think about this topic often?

Faggots.is moment

Low tier god mods 1

@Fat Link

@LeFrenchCel

@Uggo Mongo

@proudweeb

Even if he was top model foid tier attractive, I don't think I could do anything from the moment I realize it's a dude. I have no kink for the backdoor and I don't understand men who can fuck foids and want nothing but fucking their butt. Like it's literally closeted gay shit.

no faggot
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudweeb

No, also LMFAO at thinking femboys have lower standards. I saw an interview with Blaire White (pro-Trump femboy) where it talked about its preferences, and despite this creature being a 5ft3 male (and this being one of the reasons it "transitioned"), it said that it preferred guys over 6ft.

what do you think?

Jfl most the mods are online but all are afk perfect timing

over 4 femboymaxxed users

it's gotta be some infiltrator group that keeps mentioning femboys on new accounts because this is almost a weekly occurence

FUCKING kill yourself you FUCKING FAGGOT

The incel to faggot/tranny pipeline is real and Im proud of you all for refusing it

No, I obviously wouldn't, that would be gay and I am disgusted by anal sex.

No, also LMFAO at thinking femboys have lower standards. I saw an interview with Blaire White (pro-Trump femboy) where it talked about its preferences, and despite this creature being a 5ft3 male (and this being one of the reasons it "transitioned"), it said that it preferred guys over 6ft.
He is trans not femboy

The incel to faggot/tranny pipeline is real and Im proud of you all for refusing it
It’s normal considering how this shitry horrible male life foids forced on us is destructive on the long run

Gay nigger gray

This nigga is going to turn into a tranny into the next six month. The absolute state of inceldom ...

That’s gay as fuck and you will probably get AIDS from poopy butt sex