Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a 16 female being 22??

As long as nobody finds out

33 here and would bang a 16 yo

FeminismsCancer said:
I assume you are French;-)
Ici en Belgique c'est 16 mais pour ma part ça devrait être 15 aussi (voir un peu moins)
Quoique après ça ne change rien du tout pour des losers comme nous mdr.

I'm not French i named myself after a video game character haha

Its legal where I am, but no. Too big age gap.

Piquedram said:
I'm not French i named myself after a video game character haha

Oh no i said that because of the AOC of 15. In the EU I only know of France having this exact AOC.

blickpall said:
ordinaryotaku said:
Who honestly wouldn't?
It's not worth it to me if I am risking going to jail and being branded a sex offender for life, being put on a registry, and pretty much unable to find any real employment.

that US freedom

No, only 18 and older.

skinnyfat said:
that US freedom

Free to get ignored, cucked, or locked up at any time for breathing the wrong way.

Can't comment on that tbh tbh

I'd fuck one being 60

I almost manage to at age of 23, but she flaked.

This is what I don't get. We get called pedophiles when we want to fuck a 13 year old girl in Japan when it's legal there. Dumb normies.

I don't belive that some guys here said that they would not. She's already a woman lul. I get that some people would hesitate of fucking a 13yo but if you say that you wouldn't fuck a 16 you are either cuck or a liar.

Piquedram said:

Awesome game, but why Piquedram? I believe his specialty was Ballista? Many better options if I'm remembering correctly.

gay_fag said:
I don't belive that some guys here said that they would not. She's already a woman lul. I get that some people would hesitate of fucking a 13yo but if you say that you wouldn't fuck a 16 you are either cuck or a liar.

Legality. Not wanting to deal with the fall-out, more or less.

blickpall said:
Awesome game, but why Piquedram? I believe his specialty was Ballista? Many better options if I'm remembering correctly.

Legality. Not wanting to deal with the fall-out, more or less.

Piquedram because he looks like an old incel. I dont play the guy in game.
If i play Tower my first pick is allways Solmyr the genie Chad that can fuck multiple units at once with his Chain Lightning cock.

Piquedram said:
Piquedram because he looks like an old incel. I dont play the guy in game.
If i play Tower my first pick is allways Solmyr the genie Chad that can fuck multiple units at once with his Chain Lightning cock.

Ah. There were plenty more incel heroes in that game though.

Solmyr is definitely dope.

BTW I tried to approach a 16yo this year and obviously I got cucked and told to gtfo after 3 days of chatting even though we were constantly talking for 5 hours till 4am and had common interests (she's also a weeb). She was a girlfriend of my 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD friend from the same village (I have no idea how he achieved that, he is quite handsome but short af and has speech impediment). So yeah I got mogged by a 14yo while being 20. The only good thing is that she broke up with him soon after I wrote to her so it wasn't really his fault. Damn she was cute.

gay_fag said:
BTW I tried to approach a 16yo this year and obviously I got cucked and told to gtfo after 3 days of chatting even though we were constantly talking for 5 hours till 4am and had common interests (she's also a weeb). She was a girlfriend of my 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD friend from the same village (I have no idea how he achieved that, he is quite handsome but short af and has speech impediment). So yeah I got mogged by a 14yo while being 20. The only good thing is that she broke up with him soon after I wrote to her so it wasn't really his fault. Damn she was cute.

Emotionally unstable underage weeb girls are somewhat vulnerable and malleable.

You might still have a tiny chance there...

Piquedram said:
Emotionally unstable underage weeb girls are somewhat vulnerable and malleable.

You might still have a tiny chance there...

I don't. It was 3 months ago. And when I took a ride to her just to tell her my feelings (I asked her friend to be a bait and get her out of her house) she told me to stop harrasing her. That was sad as fuck but her friend really made me belive, she told me that she was happy when I wrote to her for the first time and I'm sure that she wasn't lying because she was really surprised with all of her bullshit. But she wasn't THAT close of her friend so she didn't know what was really on her mind. Fuck me I'm pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back