Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a 16 female being 22??

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I think i would not...​

Yes. Why not?

Umm, that's illegal?

AngelOfDisease said:
Yes. Why not?

I would feel kinda pedophile man... my sister is 16 and i would want to kill a 22 guy who fucks her.

Crustaciouse said:
Not in most country's and not in most states.

I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky that I can fuck JBS in my state, pfft who am I kidding? Chad is fucking all the jbs while we incels starve.

Crustaciouse said:
Not in most country's and not in most states.

You are very wrong about countries. Take a look at the map.

Attachments

• Age_of_Consent[1].png
    Age_of_Consent[1].png
    21.4 KB · Views: 352
AngelOfDisease said:
You are very wrong about countries. Take a look at the map.

Most of the map is green and yellow/orange?

And of course I would. Any man who tells you he wouldn't is a lying faggot.

Yes I totally would, and i'm 30.

btw I think that the age in spain is 16, not 13.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Most of the map is green and yellow/orange?

Yes. It is illegal in the purple, red and black parts.

F-ck? No. Marry? Sure.

AngelOfDisease said:
Yes. It is illegal in the purple, red and black parts.

Then how is he wrong?

I'd fuck one being 32.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Then how is he wrong?

Wow, sorry. My mistake. I have misread the post he was quoting. Apologies.

Absolutely yes.

Zyros said:
Yes I totally would, and i'm 30.

btw I think that the age in spain is 16, not 13.

Você é espanhol?? Sempre pensei que fosse mexicano :o rsrsrs

volcel if u dont fuck an infant

22 man with 16 female is semi-pedo u.u

Of course. Young women getting fucked by older men is my kink.

If she was a virgin, I'd fucking take her to the most secluded area ever imaginable to keep any degeneracy away.

Some 16 year olds look really hot and physically mature, so I would given the chance and she'd probably be more sexually experienced than me also. But being as I'd be 26 years older, I'm sure it would never happen, no female of any damn age wants me!!!!!

who the fuck are we kidding. we'd fuck anything given the chance

I'm 26 and I'd fuck a 16 year old, but that's the lowest I'd go.

KilluminoidBR said:

16 year old girls aren't prepubescent.

The people who say they wouldn't are pedophiles in denial. 16 is completely legal in non-cucked states so why the fuck wouldn't you fuck a tight teenage body. Youth is all females have and any straight guy would ram a 16 yo pussy.

It's legal so of course I would.

If I could get away with it.

Are you kidding me? I'd fuck anything with a pulse.

I feel sorry for Americans and their retarded age of consent. Here in Europe Chad can legally claim that sweet 15 yo clam.

KilluminoidBR said:

As someone else said, a 16 year old female being the target of a man's affection is pedophilia only legally (and perhaps morally). Physically speaking, a 16 year old is physically mature enough to reproduce and has undergone puberty, and is therefore biologically attractive to mates. The factors that confound the situation are sociological and personal.

I think that 16 year olds, on average, are not at the level of maturity that I would want from a partner. Society shelters children for longer and longer each generation, and I think that is a great thing, but as a result this 16 year old girl is likely to have little-to-no worldly experience and is naive and unready for a relationship, especially with a person that honestly isn't that much older than her at 22. However, if it was 1000 or even 500 years ago, perhaps less, or we were in a jungle society, that 16 year old is socially developed to the point of being not much different from an 18, 20, or 22 year old woman. There is nothing biologically wrong with that type of mating union. So, I think that to ask this question and get meaningful responses, you have to give sociological context.

I want an untainted virgin girl with no prior experience or high standards.

I'm 40 and of course I would. The AOC of 18 is a feminist construct.

Piquedram said:
Are you kidding me? I'd fuck anything with a pulse.

I feel sorry for Americans and their retarded age of consent. Here in Europe Chad can legally claim that sweet 15 yo clam.

I assume you are French;-)
Ici en Belgique c'est 16 mais pour ma part ça devrait être 15 aussi (voir un peu moins)
Quoique après ça ne change rien du tout pour des losers comme nous mdr.

If it's legal (which it is for me), then yes.

if i had a good chance of not getting caught

Not much difference between a 16-year-old female and an 18-year-old female mentally and physically. Yes, I definitely would.

Who honestly wouldn't?

yeah, that's like prime pussy tbh.

ordinaryotaku said:
Who honestly wouldn't?

It's not worth it to me if I am risking going to jail and being branded a sex offender for life, being put on a registry, and pretty much unable to find any real employment.

The law is 17 here in Illinois So i would take that.

No. I would probably rope before 22 anyway.

If you say no you are a bluepilled cuck. I am 25 and I would totally fuck a 16yo if it was legal. 16yos are prime JB.

Its technically legal in the UK. That being said a 16 year old is basically a child. I'd prefer to stick to women 21 and over. 18 minimum.

Im 22 and my minimun is 17

I'd fuck any pubescent female tbh.

JB pussy is my ultimate desire, boi.

It isn't even fucked up from a power dynamic viewpoint, if you think about it. The girl probably has more experience in love and sex and more social competence than us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back