Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you forgive a stacy?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
If a stacy want to become your girlfriend, you gonna accept?
How you cope that when you'r suffering alone she was giving her pussy for the chad who bullied you in school?

Pump and dump, JFL if you think a ran-through Stacy with thousands of Chads that she's fucked can in any way meaningfully pairbond and be attracted to a subhuman. No good intentions there. :feelsjuice:

I mean as long as she's loyal and is a nice person sure, but if she's a stacy with an asshole personality attached to her looks she's food for the chads

Pump and dump, JFL if you think a ran-through Stacy with thousands of Chads that she's fucked can in any way meaningfully pairbond and be attracted to a subhuman. No good intentions there. :feelsjuice:

People don’t change and I don’t trust foids especially stacies

omg yes but as long as she sucks my D on the regular

I'd use her as a fleshlight at most.

I just want a harem of wonen that'll freely allow me to abuse them

Foids never change. Never accept them.