Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fight the war in Ukraine for 1 million dollars?

Would you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
You have to be on the frontline for 6 months. You get to choose which side you want to fight for as well.

Yes.

lol @ these anime faggots voting yes. You would both get raped and killed within 2 minutes of being there.

Tbh if I had to gamble my life for 6 months in return for a million dollars I would.
I'm not majorly enjoying myself now either...

Tbh if I had to gamble my life for 6 months in return for a million dollars I would.
I'm not majorly enjoying myself now either...
Same. My life cant get worse, honestly if i died there i would be grateful as well.

fighting in war is basically going ER if ur gonna do it anyways at least have the possibility to gain 1 million dollars out of it

Maybe back in early/mid 2022 but now fuck no. Massive meat grinder, if you're just infantry on the frontlines you're getting blown up by a drone and being made fun of on zigger Telegram for sure lmao. Especially if it's for six months. :lul:

Maybe back in early/mid 2022 but now fuck no. Massive meat grinder, if you're just infantry on the frontlines you're getting blown up by a drone and being made fun of on zigger Telegram for sure lmao. Especially if it's for six months.
True. People cry about how Palestinians are being wiped out and how a genocide is going on but its like nothing in comparison to what the jews are doing to Ukrainian men. They are resorting to mobilizing old men.

Hohols are fighting for like 500$ so a million would be amazing
However it would be very hard to survive

heck yes. Dont care which side

volcel if wouldnt

You have to be on the frontline for 6 months. You get to choose which side you want to fight for as well.
It depends and this is vital
Are you getting Enlisted with NATO Or Russia?

if you go in with nato high chances you’ll make it out.
Russia, your dead to bombdrones and landmines due to most of their tasks taking place on foot.

As who? Infantry? Artillery? tanks? Drone flyer? Pilot? Special forces? Navy?

For how long and what will I be, infantry, tank, naval

Just for the money? No. But I heard slav foids like ethnics so 1 million + a chance to geomaxx, then maybe it's worth it. If even Gonzalo Lira can get laid in Ukraine, it must be pretty good.

"What do I have to lose" Motherfuckers be acting like war-death is painless and all you are losing is your conscious/life, and not as though the excruciating pain you'd feel from the flames and/or mutiliation would be so torturous it would seem like an eternity before dying.