Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fight prime Mike Tyson to ascend?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

Would you fight the prime version of Mike Tyson to ascend?

• Total voters
If it's boxing only no if I can use my legs and wrestling than yeah

43kg at 171cm is anorexic 1st percentile frame foid tier

eat bro
thats why i can get foid despite my 6/10 decent face with chances on higher rating with few surgeries
also i dont have my calf muscle since i got disability in my leg and my doctor fucked up my surgery and i lost my calf muscle

No, im too low T and weak for that and plus it is not worth it.
t. soy fag

6'3 slayer tbh

Tyson is only like 5'9'' or 5'10''.

But his punching power and ferocity in his prime was beyond legendary, it was mythical.

He was basically like a tightly wound-up coiled tank, with literally TNT in his fists.

I'm not sure to the OP. I and most of the men in this world wouldn't last 1/2 a round in the ring with him, 1 punch from prime Tyson and you would be on your back in the canvas.

I guess I MIGHT consider getting 1 punch knocked out if that means ascension with 10/10 Stacy, as long as I am guaranteed I won't have brain damage or die in the aftermath.

Tyson is only like 5'9'' or 5'10''.

But his punching power and ferocity in his prime was beyond legendary, it was mythical.

He was basically like a tightly wound-up coiled tank, with literally TNT in his fists.

I'm not sure to the OP. I and most of the men in this world wouldn't last 1/2 a round in the ring with him, 1 punch from prime Tyson and you would be on your back in the canvas.

I guess I MIGHT consider getting 1 punch knocked out if that means ascension with 10/10 Stacy, as long as I am guaranteed I won't have brain damage or die in the aftermath.
since im 43kg he would kill me with one hit, its not worth to risk my life for stupid foid

since im 43kg he would kill me with one hit, its not worth to risk my life for stupid foid

Yeah you would most likely die from 1 power punch from prime Tyson, at the very least significant brain damage if taken the punch directly.

Yeah you would most likely die from 1 power punch from prime Tyson, at the very least significant brain damage if taken the punch directly.
05e4ba37bedfd34d23ba87dfd062ad7c

thats why i can get foid despite my 6/10 decent face with chances on higher rating with few surgeries
also i dont have my calf muscle since i got disability in my leg and my doctor fucked up my surgery and i lost my calf muscle
Can you walk?

Can you walk?
yeah i left my table tennis player carrer to save myself and avoid wheelchair, yeah now im walking pretty normal, also im very athletic, probably mog entire forum in sports not bragging but yeah in past i had problems, also my leg looks pretty bad, im ashmed to show to anyone

yeah if i can get ready too ill probably take a drug so ill be crazy as fuck too and im fighting dirty so this nigga going to be blind asap.

Yea because if I die I can be know as one of the guy mike tyson killed

If you’re prepared to die just for some pussy you’re a legit moron

There is a 9/10 Stacy in the crowd who will be impressed with your bravery (even in loss).

Would you fight the PRIME version of Mike Tyson to become her boyfriend?
This is the most retarded cope I've seen whole day. This would never happen.

No, my health would potentially be fucked up for the rest of my life.

I was surprised how he lost his 1 bout to Buster Douglas, still the biggest upset in boxing history

Would you fight the PRIME version of Mike Tyson to become her boyfriend?

I guess I'd not do it tbh. A single punch from this dude and I would be dead.

He'd fuck you till you love him...

@needsolution I am curious too.
And how old are you? I used to weigh 42kg when I was 17 too.
im 18, still growing up if are going about height (1cm past 5 months)

im 18, still growing up if are going about height (1cm past 5 months)
But do you know how big your wrists are? Mine are currently 13.5cm

And for height I stopped growing around 18 years old.

But do you know how big your wrists are? Mine are currently 13.5cm

And for height I stopped growing around 18 years old.
well i dont know if i measured it well but mine are like 16cm
i feel like im gonna grow little more due to my childish body and low testo

well i dont know if i measured it well but mine are like 16cm
i feel like im gonna grow little more due to my childish body and low testo
Damn mogs me, looks like you have decent bones then mine are small as fuck. My cousins 10 year old stepdaughter even has bigger wrists than me.

Damn mogs me, looks like you have decent bones then mine are small as fuck. My cousins 10 year old stepdaughter even has bigger wrists than me.
yeah due to my bones im not giving impression of 43kg, more like 50kg
how tall are you btw?

He would KO me with one punch. Why not?

I am 171.5
how tall are your parents
and did u gain weight?
My parents used to around 175cm

Yes I started bodybuilding at age 17 and gained 25kg but got a back injury almost 5 years ago along with my allergies got extremely bad and my throat problem too so I can´t eat properly so now I struggle to maintain a weight at 58kg maybe a little less.

My parents used to around 175cm

Yes I started bodybuilding at age 17 and gained 25kg but got a back injury almost 5 years ago along with my allergies got extremely bad and my throat problem too so I can´t eat properly so now I struggle to maintain a weight at 58kg maybe a little less.
your parents mog my parents
and u weightmog me

your parents mog my parents
and u weightmog me
At least you can just go workout to gain muscle I can´t do that and I bet you have a normal functioning body to I am allergic to almost all foods, have a throat problem, psoriasis, scoliosis, back injury, acid reflux, colorblind

Have you considered to bodybuild? It feels amazing and I remembered the first time I reached 50kg bodyweight how amazing it felt even though I was still skinny.

At least you can just go workout to gain muscle I can´t do that and I bet you have a normal functioning body to I am allergic to almost all foods, have a throat problem, psoriasis, scoliosis, back injury, acid reflux, colorblind
im disaabled for now so i can only dream

Yes, I will statusmaxx by saying I fought him

Is it a chronic problem? Or just temporary?
i was suffering this for 18 years, now its almost fixed, may be one year of recovery and i will get normal life

i was suffering this for 18 years, now its almost fixed, may be one year of recovery and i will get normal life
Damn thats a long time, hopefully it will soon be over then.

Damn thats a long time, hopefully it will soon be over then.
yeah i hope so i have enough of this everything
i was pirsoner of my own home for almost 5 years, lost all friends, zero contacts with others, just depression and pain, it sucks but i have point of hope now and im trying to do everything to get good life

yeah i hope so i have enough of this everything
i was pirsoner of my own home for almost 5 years, lost all friends, zero contacts with others, just depression and pain, it sucks but i have point of hope now and im trying to do everything to get good life
Well that is good, good luck man.

Depends on if she's loyal, find me physically attractive afterwards, and won't cheat on me. If that's the case I'd fight the Tyrone. Only 2 possibilities. Death or ascending with grace. Both are win win