Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you feel so defeated by inceldom if everything else in your life was perfect?

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
I think I would be mostly at ease with being a rejected virgin for my entire life if from day one I had all the other great privileges in this world. A very supportive and financially stable family, uplifting/genuine social circles, talents for various things most people can’t do, the best career opportunities, health, athletic ability etc.
idk but I’m starting to think inceldom is at the very least treatable with enough of these kinds of privileges. It’s bad enough being born into a fucked up household ran by a shitty family along with never having friends plus having no real talent for anything. Combine such a bad start in life with inceldom and you have the true recipe for immediate ropemaxxing. Not sure how I’m still alive. My copes I guess. What do you think? If you had an excessive amount of privileges in all other areas of life would not care about being stuck in involuntary celibacy?

Only if i didnt have to wageslave.

Would be able to cope with my suffering better if I lived alone since one of the relatives I live with is a normie and normies annoy me.

Being a genius scientist would just make me be Nikola Tesla and I'd be holed up in my lab all the time making shit tons of money and fixing the world's problems.

if I don't have ocd and have a successful career,I will be very happy

prob not,
not sure I'm capable of feeling happy

Only if i didnt have to wageslave.
this tbh. I wish I could get a job as a sysadmin so I can spend the first few weeks writing automation scripts and then ldar for the rest of my life.

I think I would be mostly at ease with being a rejected virgin for my entire life if from day one I had all the other great privileges in this world. A very supportive and financially stable family, uplifting/genuine social circles, talents for various things most people can’t do, the best career opportunities, health, athletic ability etc.
idk but I’m starting to think inceldom is at the very least treatable with enough of these kinds of privileges. It’s bad enough being born into a fucked up household ran by a shitty family along with never having friends plus having no real talent for anything. Combine such a bad start in life with inceldom and you have the true recipe for immediate ropemaxxing. Not sure how I’m still alive. My copes I guess. What do you think? If you had an excessive amount of privileges in all other areas of life would not care about being stuck in involuntary celibacy?
No

Money would help a lot.

Completely agree with this sentiment. Infact I was always a loser with women but I did not join incel forums until other parts of my life turned to shit and plunged me into depression. Inceldom is just cherry on top

Having a forced career, talent, and a job that pays well are still not enough to cope with inceldom. But everyone's situation is different.
If you are not totally passionate about the thing what you do for living it won't be a cope, bc even if you make good money (mostly under pressure by being pushed to perform better) that won't buy you the acceptance of a woman....maybe many, many years later someday- and that day may never come...:cryfeels:

Ofc money can make available more copes but it also strongly depends on your working conditions. When you would finally have some time to enjoy what you worked for, you will find yourself the same desperate incel you were before the advancement in your career.

But if y r depressed bc of your inceldom and other stuff, it is also hard to maintain that in long term.

Supportive people in your life worth much more i think, they can be one of the best copes if they exist (but inceldom still hurts AF even with the best copes though :feelsbadman:)

This

If I was rich I would not give a fuck about inceldom, I would never have even joined this forum

The truth is, as humans we only really need to have our physical needs met in order to have an enjoyable life

If I could eat, sleep and fuck (paid sex obviously) without having to use up most of my free time wage slaving, I would not care about being an incel, because I'd be satisfied with my life

What is the point of it anyways? All that shit is basically means to cope with your loneliness

"uplifting/genuine social circles, talents for various things most people can’t do, the best career opportunities, health, athletic ability"

Tbh if you had all these qualities not only would you not be incel but you would be getting the most pussy. :blackpill::feelsrope:

I could probably cope with no gf through a decent social group irl that I can rely on and talk to about shared interests, unfortunately being a high inhib shycel cuck means it’ll never happen

What is the point of it anyways? All that shit is basically means to cope with your loneliness
Ya can only be rich and incel none of those other things come with inceldom because inceldom tears them away an intel with a social circle and a loving family doesn’t exist that long in life it’s ascend, get rich, or incel till public suicide attempt

I would be too busy doing pure drugs to care tbh