Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would you feel happy if you ascended?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★
EVEN IF i got my looksmatch 3/10 waifu, im just so far past the point of being happy...
The idea that if i just had a few inches of bone more in my femurs that i would get completely differently, i mean you can't accept that fact without feeling suicidal or lose faith in humanity.... Nothing in our lives matters besides our genes... don't know how i can cope even if i had a 3/10 vagina to coom in.

Few inches of bone won't change your personality and chivalry.

If my looks improved enough to the point I could ascend, I'd try to use my modicum of pretty privilege to proselytize to other LTNs. If my looks are comparable to theirs, they might give me the time of day when I try to explain how fucking awful life is for incels.

If my looks improved enough to the point I could ascend, I'd try to use my modicum of pretty privilege to proselytize to other LTNs. If my looks are comparable to theirs, they might give me the time of day when I try to explain how fucking awful life is for incels.
Well im saying your looks don't improve. Your genes are the same. you get with your looksmatch...
Your children are then doomed to repeat the cycle of getting mogged and bullied because theyre missing a couple inches of bones in their femurs...
i mean i would legitimately only have children with stacy, she needs to be 5'6 at least, anything below is just cruel...

Not that i have a choice in the matter, but we are discussing hypotheticals.

Well im saying your looks don't improve. Your genes are the same. you get with your looksmatch...
Your children are then doomed to repeat the cycle of getting mogged and bullied because theyre missing a couple inches of bones in their femurs...
i mean i would legitimately only have children with stacy, she needs to be 5'6 at least, anything below is just cruel...

Not that i have a choice in the matter, but we are discussing hypotheticals.
I see. Yeah, I agree it'd be selfish to have kids with another subhuman just to get your rocks off and virtually guarantee your potential son to an awful life.

I see. Yeah, I agree it'd be selfish to have kids with another subhuman just to get your rocks off and virtually guarantee your potential son to an awful life.
80 IQ incel: i want to coom in gigastacy only because she is the most beautiful!
100 IQ incel: that's volcel, you should be satisfied with any vagina otherwise youre a fakecel!
120 IQ incel: i want to coom in gigastacy only to ensure my children don't suffer the negative effects of the blackpill

When someone talks about some 4'11 submissive foid with a tight ass i just dont feel aroused by that idea. I just cant help but think, ok that is like a fleshlight, but in terms of raising children, they will just be subhuman

You're hyperfocusing on having children. You could always not have children. I'd probably be happy with a looksmatched gf who's otherwise perfect.

i have the same fucking thoughts everyday

if i just had around 8-10 cms on my femur I won't be rotting on the internet and be suicidal and actually live the one life i got

EVEN IF i got my looksmatch 3/10 waifu, im just so far past the point of being happy...
You will never leave the blackpill even with a girlfriend. You will constantly be worried about her replacing you.
The thing is, being ugly or neurodivergent has rendered us completely STUNTED in development. We are incapable of feeling normie emotions like happiness.
It will be impossible for you to come to terms with the idea that a girl can like you for who you are.
We will always think about what COULD have been

You're hyperfocusing on having children. You could always not have children. I'd probably be happy with a looksmatched gf who's otherwise perfect.
Then i look at chad and stacy with a beautiful family and think to myself, why shouldnt i have that? Why am i not allowed to complete the basic biological purpose? Why do they get to have it but not me?
No, i will not settle for that.
Family with gigastacy ONLY

Then i look at chad and stacy with a beautiful family and think to myself, why shouldnt i have that? Why am i not allowed to complete the basic biological purpose? Why do they get to have it but not me?
No, i will not settle for that.
Family with gigastacy ONLY
well, it's all a pipe dream anyway