Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever trust a foid personal trainer?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Lets say you decided to gymcel and get a personal trainer. Do you take foid personal trainer seriously? They don't know the struggles of lifting heavy weight and what men are capable of. Its a joke that a foid can train a man

I don't take a foid anything seriously.

LMFAO no.

There's 4 male personal trainers and 3 foid personal trainers at my gym.

3 of the males have taken assistance but do work hard.
1 of the males is a fucking Tall tyronlite who hasn't squatted once in his life.

2 of the foids are fat. It's disgusting that anyone would ask THEM for fitness advice.
1 of the foids is a stacy who's currently in a relationship with a ~35 year old RICH guy (betabux - she could fuck any guy that enters the gym tbh) and she's moderately active.

Tldr: No. If anyone takes advice from a foid they're a cuck.

True

I wish we could choose our teachers when we are in school. Its BS that we are forced to be taught by whoever the public system chooses for us

Only very personal, cute adorable loli of culture. Need one now

No, I don't really see that much of a problem with that, but to be honest, I would really prefer to train alone without anyone and learn for myself.
I always prefer to be alone than being in a group or having an instructor.

Volcel if you wouldn't!

I mean.

JFL!

One answer:

No

Would you ever trust a foid

no man

2 of the foids are fat. It's disgusting that anyone would ask THEM for fitness advice.
There should be fitness standards for personal trainers. Any PT who's above 18% body fat as a male or 25% as a female, and can't even approach intermediate strength standards, needs to be fired.

The only reason foid personal trainers exist is for cucks to get off on having one close to them

I tend not to hire a foid for anything other than cutting my hair just because I don’t want a dude touching me.

I wouldnt say no to a foid personal trainer tbh, if she is 6+

At that point your paying her for her looks

What's the difference between that and cucks who pay E-girls on an onlyfans for posting bikini pics

You'd be paying 4-5 times more for physical proximity and potentially wrong lifting advice

At that point your paying her for her looks

What's the difference between that and cucks who pay E-girls on an onlyfans for posting bikini pics
I can fuck her and its better than hiring a male trainer bec. you cant fuck them

Yes. It reminds me of this one PT at a Golds I went to for a while. I ended up getting assigned a PT who was a competitive body builder. He was a great trainer. But, I really wanted this stacy. She honestly had 9/10 face, 10/10 body. Very dark brunette woman with beautiful white skin She was in her late 20's early 30's at the time. Always had on black yoga pants, and her yellow Golds Gym shirt. The thing is she was so enigmatic. I never figured her out. She always stood at the front counter with her butt out. Always had a serious look on her face. Never spoke with anyone except for another stacy PT who was there for a while, and it was always muted, and not really conversational. Never saw her train anyone, never saw her with a dude. Never saw her talk to a dude. I never got a chance to make eye contact or to even say hello, lol. But I wondered about her because of her extreme beauty, but solitary nature. Like I wondered if she was some 180 IQ unicorn living in her head or something. I would love to know what her deal was to fulfill my curiosity. If I wouldn't get arrested for rape or attempted murder I would probably initiate a conversation with her, which would prob go nowhere, but if it did progress conversationally just to get insight. She was most unusual.

TLDR: No

Last week I wanted to try a new deadlift personal record. I also wanted it on video to check my form.
The only person nearby that did not look too busy was a foid. The conversation went like:

Me: "Hi, Excuse me. Do you have 2 minutes to film my deadlift?"
She: "Do you really wanna make an Instagram video in this outfit?" (I wore jeans because I forgot my sports clothes)
Me: "No, I just want to know whether my back stays straight"
She: "Well I can just watch and tell you"
Me: "Thanks, but I prefer seeing it by myself on video as well"
She: "Ok" (She seemed a bit pissed of at this point and I was too)
Me: *press record button and give her my phone and then went to the bar*
She: "Tehee, already round" *when I was just grabbing the bar and was still in the process of assuming proper position*

Unfortunately, during the actual exercise, my back was a bit rounded, too.

After that, she tried to explain to me that my whole technique was wrong and that I would be better of relearning it. But if I would have actually followed her instructions I would have "squatted the deadlift" which many most reputable internet ressources define as the wrong approach.

This bullshit cost me 10 minutes. In retrospect, I should have just ignored her bullshit.

I'll never ask a foid to do this again. When I asked guys to do so The conversion always went like:

Me: "Hi, do you have a minute to film my lift?"
He: "Sure"

And that's it. Plain to the point without any bullshit. And when they gave me feedback it was mostly useful.

TLDR: No

Last week I wanted to try a new deadlift personal record. I also wanted it on video to check my form.
The only person nearby that did not look too busy was a foid. The conversation went like:

Me: "Hi, Excuse me. Do you have 2 minutes to film my deadlift?"
She: "Do you really wanna make an Instagram video in this outfit?" (I wore jeans because I forgot my sports clothes)
Me: "No, I just want to know whether my back stays straight"
She: "Well I can just watch and tell you"
Me: "Thanks, but I prefer seeing it by myself on video as well"
She: "Ok" (She seemed a bit pissed of at this point and I was too)
Me: *press record button and give her my phone and then went to the bar*
She: "Tehee, already round" *when I was just grabbing the bar and was still in the process of assuming proper position*

Unfortunately, during the actual exercise, my back was a bit rounded, too.

After that, she tried to explain to me that my whole technique was wrong and that I would be better of relearning it. But if I would have actually followed her instructions I would have "squatted the deadlift" which many most reputable internet ressources define as the wrong approach.

This bullshit cost me 10 minutes. In retrospect, I should have just ignored her bullshit.

I'll never ask a foid to do this again. When I asked guys to do so The conversion always went like:

Me: "Hi, do you have a minute to film my lift?"
He: "Sure"

And that's it. Plain to the point without any bullshit. And when they gave me feedback it was mostly useful.
Stupid whore

Lets say you decided to gymcel and get a personal trainer. Do you take foid personal trainer seriously? They don't know the struggles of lifting heavy weight and what men are capable of. Its a joke that a foid can train a man
Wut
NO.