Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you ever sexually assault a foid? if so, what would you do?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
I've never touched boobs or ass before, but I've read of people touching foids ass and tits in heavy crowds and such to avoid getting caught, is it worth trying?

would anyone here do this or other things to unexpecting foids?

Walking Neon GIF - Walking Neon Glowing - Discover & Share GIFs

no officer, I would not

maybe make more than 8 posts before making a thread like this :lul:

It’s not worth it if you’re too chickenshit to be horny while doing it

sorry guys I need to stop posting when I'm horny, it was a dumb question

Glowing hard GrAYnigger

guys please don't cast me out for being dumb, this is my first day here and i don't know the etiquette and stuff yet

It’s not worth it if you’re too chickenshit to be horny while doing it
yea I didn't think when posting this, my mind just went numb and I thought it would be good to ask opinions on the matter

then the pnc hit me and now I just feel like an idiot for asking

IT is brutally beating their dick to this thread

Good thing nobody fell for it!

Joined Feb 20, 2023 Posts 13 Online 3h 49m

Last edited:
i'm ugly. My gaze alone is considered sexual assault.

Just finished stone ocean. I heard great things about sbr however
its so good, I highly recommend reading the colored version!! I use mangadex for reading, they usually have a lot on there

guys please don't cast me out for being dumb, this is my first day here and i don't know the etiquette and stuff yet
People don't trust you yet because you are a greycel

And about your question, I don't think it's worth to risk jail just to touch some ass

People don't trust you yet because you are a greycel

And about your question, I don't think it's worth to risk jail just to touch some ass
yea I realise that now, I didn't really think much about the hierarchy since I'm so new to this forum but it makes perfect sence

I've never touched boobs or ass before, but I've read of people touching foids ass and tits in heavy crowds and such to avoid getting caught, is it worth trying?

would anyone here do this or other things to unexpecting foids?
Nah. I like my freedom and my teeth. Not worth the risk when you aren't even considered a man. Remember this, women fuck their dogs, it's more common than people want to admit. You are in fucking danger being an ugly cunt. Behave yourself.

Nah. I like my freedom and my teeth. Not worth the risk when you aren't even considered a man. Remember this, women fuck their dogs, it's more common than people want to admit. You are in fucking danger being an ugly cunt. Behave yourself.
do they really fuck their dogs? I thought that was just a running joke on here, but I'm starting to think this is a serious thing people are talking about

People here do edgy posts all the time. You just need to grow in the hierarchy to people become more "nice" to you.

I don't know any evidence of this
got it, even though I'm a bottom feeder in the hierarchy and i fucked up I still feel more welcome here in this community than on the outside world if I'm being honest.

No, officer, I won't do it

do they really fuck their dogs? I thought that was just a running joke on here, but I'm starting to think this is a serious thing people are talking about
Not all obviously, but it's not as taboo as people blindly believe. I mean one dive into the fucked up internet you will find endless videos, home videos at that, of women getting fucked by their dogs or eating their pussy. They're a disgusting bunch. Pure filth.