Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ever k*ll a nigger?

Would you ever k*ll a nigger?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
30% - racebait and low quality in ID
Would you ever k*ll a nigger?

Fed question tbh.

inceldom discussed n shieeeeet

No, I just hate foids

Nah they dindu nuffin

GKaKHNhaMAA6YTa

Yes. I have a secret desire of killing african niggers.

don't have any of them around, and even when i seen some in big cities they never caused trouble for me

Kill a black person out of the blue? No. I don't like blacks, but I don't hate them enough to want to kill them. Only time I'd kill anyone is in a self-defense situation. Even in a self-defense situation I'd be scared of killing a blackie since I'd get thrown in prison for "muh hate crime." What kind of fed question is this anyways?

What kind of question is that, obviously yes (in meinkampf)

Why, of course.

Most of them are violent uncivilized barbarians, so yeah

Violents niggers only.

Kill a black person out of the blue? No. I don't like blacks, but I don't hate them enough to want to kill them. Only time I'd kill anyone is in a self-defense situation. Even in a self-defense situation I'd be scared of killing a blackie since I'd get thrown in prison for "muh hate crime." What kind of fed question is this anyways?
My stance tbh: I hate the average Nigger, but ofc I have nothing against blackcels. I do wish for TND though.

And yeah, I would be scared of self-defense tbh.

i would only leavesome big titted shebooons for some "possible" persuasion later, after i cleanse the thuggish monkeys.

Cope, niggers are unkillable, the only thing that can kill a nigger is another nigger.

My stance tbh: I hate the average Nigger, but ofc I have nothing against blackcels. I do wish for TND though.

And yeah, I would be scared of self-defense tbh.

Only if he's not a blackcel

i would rather kill myself but sure

I won’t kill an innocent gentle niggER

But I’ll kill a violent aggressive niggER who is threatening me, without hesitation

I would slam dunk a niggerbaby into a trash can