Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ever have sex with a tranny?

Maybe. Depends on how "it" looks like and how desperate I am.

Sarina Valentina = super yes, your average feminist trans monster = no

Fucking a tranny is my fetish. Probably gonna try that if I go to Amsterdam for a vacation.

trans are abominations. If they are rejected by someone they then accuse that person of being a "transphope" aka a normal person who is weirded out by weird shit. they might be the only beings more entitled than females.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
trans are abominations. If they are rejected by someone they then accuse that person of being a "transphope" aka a normal person who is weirded out by weird shit. they might be the only beings more entitled than females.

This x 1000.
I'm also fed up with those who call you volcel if you reject trannies.

Why is this board so fucking obsessed with trannies? You may aswell be asking " Would you fuck a man"

If I were really desperate. I would have sex with 100% of actual women though, includes landwhales or deformed women.

Nautica1983 said:
Why is this board so fucking obsessed with trannies? You may aswell be asking " Would you fuck a man"

Trolls. Assume that over half the accounts on this board are totally  fake and the other half are mostly dishonest.

Young sexually frustrated men arent known for being honest or mentally stable.

FeminismsCancer said:
This x 1000.
I'm also fed up with those who call you volcel if you reject trannies.

exactly. you arent a fakecel or volcel if you wouldn't fuck a tranny that just makes you STRAIGHT

Only the 10% who can pass for femoids.

I would never knowingly fuck anything, man or woman, in the ass.

Straightest 2017cel

Some trannies like her do manage to pass well enough but I still wouldn't fuck them it's too weird

What's the point? Would you "ascend" with a landwhale? Its a similar thing.

Maybe. Depends on how "it" looks like and how desperate I am.
Fucking a tranny is my fetish. Probably gonna try that if I go to Amsterdam for a vacation.
If I were really desperate. I would have sex with 100% of actual women though, includes landwhales or deformed women.
Only the 10% who can pass for femoids.
Faggots.is :lul: