Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever date a chubby or fat girl ?

Yes I would hit her from behind until she becomes skinny sex is like a sport it loses weight

Depends on personality

Volcel would be to deny sex from any women given to you free. You're not a volcel if you refuse to date her, but you're a volcel if you refuse sex with her.
Never have i been offered sex

I'd date a chubby girl but not an obese one. Everyone has there own definition of "Chubby" But for me it's a femoid that's overweight but not obese.

Im so fucking horny, i cant cope anymore

Fuck yeah, I'd date ANY women who gave me a chance. I've asked out women who were so large they needed mobility assistance and couldn't use a normal bath/shower. I can't afford to have any standards and would date literally anyone.

If she is chubby then yes. If she is morbidly obese, then no.

Yes I like overweight women.

if you are thin and she is very fat and short with unattractive face would you date etc?

Nobody knows how they are going to react when the bullets start flying. Guys who were lions in training sometimes cower and freeze on the spot.

Likewise you don't really know how you'd act if you were presented with the once in a lifetime opportunity to be liked and wanted by someone. So deciding here and now that you'd definitely not go there with [x] is delusional. But it's a volcel flavored delusion.

Fe6a68a6511793d595f539a926c69a34

Nobody knows how they are going to react when the bullets start flying.
The having kids part. The fat f0id will very likley ruin them. I just dont see them as compatible. Forgot to add he is white she is brown. The sex would be awkward? Imagine this very fat and heavy lardass ball of a f0id on top of a thin man.

I guess I am a fakecel, but no I wouldn't.

Frankly, the amount of discipline required to not become a fat fuck piece of shit is so low, that if you are a sperm whale sized slob, that really just shows how the rest of your miserable life is in "order".

Varo alkoholiongelmia, kuten kirroosia tai muita maksasairauksia. Minulla on jo joitakin maksasairauden oireita.
Ootko suomalainen?

Ihelläki maksa-arvot huipussa

Yes. I like chubby girls so I would be delighted

Fat is fine as long as the face isn't chubby, chubby face is what makes fat girls unattractive.