Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever date a chubby or fat girl ?

Yes, but not obese.

chubby women are hot as fuck. maybe fat but def chubby.

People have different definitions for the word chubby.

show picture what you mean

show picture what you mean
65ab9ee8a4d3e932b19c79671b6017ca

Some girls have good fat distribution and it all goes to the boobs

Yeah definitely since i am not a volcel and id ascend with any foid as long as she isnt too obese like being unable to walk

Chubby foids are good for cuddling

Nope never will, they are infact more picky then thier opposite, I find slender women sexually attractive

Yes. I think it's hard to find a 25-30 year old foid who is skinny and petite. They tend to get fat and stop caring about their weight when they turn 30 or in their late 20s. So as an oldcel nearing 33 i would be surprised if i managed to get a GF who was skinny.

Chubby is fine, but not outright fat

Like one post mentioned, chubby girls are cute. They can have toned and masterfully thick legs on some occasions and a chubby girl usually is prettier and skinnier the younger she is. Not a fat tho. Dating a fat is a death sentence. A chubby is born with redeeming qualities. A fat is typically born obese. And hopeless.

What is this, volcels.is?

It depends on how fat and how nice her tits are. In a way I like a woman with a bit of body fat over some twig. Beggars can’t be choosers though either way.

Already tried to date one but got brutally rejected and blocked after the date.

Thry have more smv than all of us

This is obvious. Yes. Volcel if you wouldn't.
I would prefer one that is just chubby or fat and not obese or morbidly obese, because of health reasons plus I could do physical activities and sports with her. But I will always take what I can get, beggars can't be choosers.
It just fucking sucks that I am physically fit and try to put a lot of effort into having a well maintained body but I would never be able to pull a foid who does the same. Or any foid for that matter.

As long as she's not fatter than me (I'm morbidly obese)

You guys say you would but imagine if you saw an obese woman naked in your bed, you would think twice.

Everythin becomes disgusting, forget your foot fetish which is reserved for attractive women.

Chubby/Plump girls make me even harder than slim ones. Fat maybe is too much, obese is a no.

Kroni plump sex
Roresu plump big boobs

Never had an opportunity to put it to the test. At this point, the feeling that somebody liked me and wanted me, would probably blind me to a lot of shit.

That's not chubby or fat or curvy, that's an Obese disgusting Land Whale Hambeast. I refuse to lower my standards that much.
truth

I would have to see her first

Yes. I think it's hard to find a 25-30 year old foid who is skinny and petite. They tend to get fat and stop caring about their weight when they turn 30 or in their late 20s. So as an oldcel nearing 33 i would be surprised if i managed to get a GF who was skinny.
Stacy or bust.

Depends on what you define as fat. Someone like Ashley Graham for instance, I wouldn't mind that one bit. She's "plus-sized" or whatever, but not morbidly obese + she has clear curvature

I’m not volcel for not dating a ugly fat girl with even worse genetics than me
Volcel would be to deny sex from any women given to you free. You're not a volcel if you refuse to date her, but you're a volcel if you refuse sex with her.

I would rather date an acided 0/10 foid that's lean than an obese stacy.