Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ever be friends with a guy that is a sexhaver?

I

incel god

Banned
-
i would not what is the point? he gets to have sex with women while you rot? fuck that.

No, fuck that. Its like you were asking me if I want to be the bum who is looking through the window at people eating in luxury restaurants. Why torture yourself for zero gain?

Well I think all of us are pretty resigned to either having normie friends who have sex or being completely alone. I don't believe I've ever met another incel irl, or at least not one who is wise to the online incelosphere.

Well I think all of us are pretty resigned to either having normie friends who have sex or being completely alone. I don't believe I've ever met another incel irl, or at least not one who is wise to the online incelosphere.
Same, it’s hard to meet incels irl.

I know incels in denial tho but not any self-admitting

Yes, I already am.

I have been friends with a sexhaver but it just does not last as they move on with their girlfriend.

No, fuck all sexhavers, they should all be genocided

I used to have one. He'd constantly complain about his girlfriends that wouldn't do the things he wanted like anal, and weird bdsm shit. I told him to stop telling me this stuff and he got upset saying "friends are here to listen to each others problems" then I told him I'm and incel and it hurts hearing these things about his sex life and he ghosted me, then blocked me a few days later.

Not making friends with sex havers ever again.

I broke up the friendship with my best friend cuz of that. His stories about where they went on vacation, what they did there, etc. got on my nerves. It made me sick. And then his questions about why I don't have a girlfriend and what my sex life is like also got on my nerves. Its simply impossible as an Incel to be Friends with Normies, ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

Shit I’m in no position to refuse friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back