Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ever ascend with a a chinkette?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
Would you ever ascend with a a chinkette ( or gookette)?

8ea8299054197905be473c9d4384dfed

also the proper term is noodle

Better than a sheboon that’s for sure

Yes, I would ascend with any fucking woman I don’t care about their fucking raceeee FUCK :feelsrope:

Definitely, white or (east) Asian are even my preferred races (like probably the ones of everyone else).

yes. i would never have a child with one because a half curry half rice would live a brutal life.

110 million percent yes

idk why I like noodles so much

Volcel if no.

I'm a chinkcel and will never turn her down.

yes. i would never have a child with one because a half curry half rice would live a brutal life.
50% curry, 50% rice = 100% nigger

I would have sex with one for sure, but I wouldn’t want to have kids or get too romantic with one. I’m too black pilled and race pilled for that. I’m white and want to have kids that are white or else I’d rather just be a genetic dead end.

Depends on the breed of noodle

Duh, these posts are so dumb. "would you ascend with ..." and my answer will always be volcel if you wouldn't. (unless a landwhale)

Who wouldn’t?

I'd ascend with literally anyone. ANYONE!!!!

YESYESYESYESYES!!!!! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

Yeah she's cute, these type of posts are dumb unless the foid is actually unattractive

Yes. Our son will be the next ER.

Of course man!:ahegao: Noodlewhore faces = hard-ons.

Last edited:
Yes but not sure if I would enjoy it much

also the proper term is noodle
Yeah!, preserve and respect our incel/blackpill culture:blackpill::heart:. Using terms that all cocksucker-normies use is something I don't like to see or hear.

Last edited: