Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ever adopt a child?

Adoption?

• Yes, I intend to adopt

• No, I only want biological kids

• No, I don't want kids

• Awooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
For those of you who want to be parents, would you consider adoption?

No, i hate children. One of the few benefits of inceldom imho

they won't let incels adopt childran. they will probably assume that we're a bunch of pedos

Knowing my severe anger issues I would probably kick the fucker's head in after a few days

No, whats the point.

if i become succeful and have a lot of money i will adopt 10 white children and make the m gigachads so they spread their genes

Cannot anymore.

If I want kids I'm gonna adopt, I don't wanna pass on my genetics

Around 50 if my brother does not have a child I will adopt. The government won't have a cent from my family legacy

Not a cuck so no. It's my dream to force my subhuman genes upon humanity

I don't want kids of my own because they'd doomed to live with my subhuman genes (unless good genetic recombination happens) and having daughters in particular is cucked. I don't want to adopt because I'm not a cuck.

I can't have kids because artificial wombs aren't a thing yet and even surrogate "mothers" are chad-only (and only meant for couples with an infertile woman). I can't adopt because:
they won't let incels adopt childran. they will probably assume that we're a bunch of pedos

I'll never become a "proper adult" with a family and whatnot, I'll just keep coping with vidya.

Gotta be one of the most cucked things to you could possibly do. Only way one should even consider it is if your wife is barren/infertile. And even then still cucked.

No it wouldn't be fair on the kid . Can be cruel but not to this extent .

No I want biological children so they can suffer as I have

Yes, a 16 years old girl.

Nah that’s cucked tbh

if i become succeful and have a lot of money i will adopt 10 white children and make the m gigachads so they spread their genes
good idea

No,but only because i won't love them the same as i would love my own kids.

View attachment 733108View attachment 733109

now i know why redditors are seething

For those of you who want to be parents, would you consider adoption?
It's crazy to think about it, but I'm a person who would never want to have biological children because of the shitty nature my child's mother would have. Adopting would be interesting if I managed to raise him as a single father throughout my life, without any contact with the mother figure.

Why the hell would I want to bring another person into this hellhole?

Would only adopt, but I’d be a horrible parent anyway.

Who tf voted yes:feelswhat:?