Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you enter those "ugliest man" competitions if you existed in the old days? How far could you make it?

He is not ugly.......He was just born that way. In your concept,the looks of person makes you think they are beautiful But the real truth is we all are beautiful and pretty even with looks, knowledge and everything in us........In my concept,He is a beautiful man in the universe

Never be clown for the normies

I'm ugly, but not that ugly. I probably would even be in the top twenty, frankly. Although they might be by being white.

He is not ugly.......He was just born that way. In your concept,the looks of person makes you think they are beautiful But the real truth is we all are beautiful and pretty even with looks, knowledge and everything in us........In my concept,He is a beautiful man in the universe
Is this satire? I have autism and can't understand sarcasm.

Actual omega truecel in the comments holy shit i feel bad for this guy

Screen Shot 2024 06 11 at 102130 AM

Stop with that bluepill shit