Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Enter A Reversed 1950's Relationship? (i.e. you being the "househusband")

Would you enter a reversed 50's relationship with you being the "househusband"?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Rather Yes.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rather No.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Eah74W8.jpg

Times are tough, so even that genie in a bottle you meet doesn't grant you three wishes but instead makes you this offer: you can enter a reversed 1950's relationship with you being the "househusband". Since a classical 50's relationship is with the man being a bit older and less attractive than the female, in this reversed scenario, your future wife would be a bit older and a bit less attractive than you. In return, you get regular sex with her (a kind of sex you mostly find enjoyable depending on your sexual preferences), don't have to worry about bills or everything, but she is the authority figure here and your role is to support her, etc. Would you do it?

Yes, because I couldn't tolerate or hold a job today anyway.

knajjd said:
LOL, no!!! it'd cuckold me in a second. you must beat your wife to a pulp often and subjugate it like the rabid mongrel it is if you want the relationship to be proper.

Clean up your room, young man.

Red Shambhala said:
Clean up your room, young man.

daily reminder that jordan peterson is a conman for messy betas with daddy issues

Of course, I would.

And most women would say the same if it was socially acceptable.