Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you eat the pussy of the woman you ascend with?

T

throwawayaway

OvER and Out
★★
I see a lot of comments on here about how degenerate and disgusting it is to eat pussy. And how only the man's pleasure is important in sex.
If you hold those positions, would your position change if you managed to ascend and you get a girlfriend?

I'm undecided

Last edited:
why would i put my mouth where they pee and bleed?

Never eat pussy you stupid wap

if she's a virgin then definitely yes
[
Evafvaefv
/SPOILER]

virgin girl only

Assuming we are talking eating out and not cannibalism, yes, obviously. You can larp about virgin purity or w/e on here but if an attractive woman showed you affection and let you ascend, I would take very unfavorable odds betting on ~ none of you actually throwing a hissy fit over her asking you for some oral sex

There are certain women out there that I would do anything with tbh.

Assuming we are talking eating out and not cannibalism, yes, obviously. You can larp about virgin purity or w/e on here but if an attractive woman showed you affection and let you ascend, I would take very unfavorable odds betting on ~ none of you actually throwing a hissy fit over her asking you for some oral sex
Only honest man in this thread.

if you wouldn't then you are volcel

I see a lot of comments on here about how degenerate and disgusting it is to eat pussy. And how only the man's pleasure is important in sex.
If you hold those positions, would your position change if you managed to ascend and you get a girlfriend?

I'm undecided

When I was 17 I ate the pussy and ass of this obese Bulgarian prostitute, it was an absolutely amazing experience.

Are you against blowjobs then?

Exactly, I like making others happy and it's a sexual experience I am simply not allowed to experience because I'm a Truecel. But if I'd had the chance I'd treat a cunt like an all you can eat buffet.

When I was 17 I ate the pussy and ass of this obese Bulgarian prostitute, it was an absolutely amazing experience.
Good times. I ate the pussy of some prostitute and she was so into it that I was also into it. After I was done, the blanket under my p was full of precum.

Honestly, you guys who don’t like eating pussy are either homos or germophobes :feelshaha:

100% - Permaban
Shits gay. Going down on her is a sign of being submissive and you're also munching on dick particles if she is not a virgin. I'd rub my cock on her clit, but I'll never go down on no woman
Don't worry, no woman would ever let you near there.

I don't understand the question. If you know you would change the opinion when it would matter, you don't hold the opinion in the first place?

I personally think that both the man and the woman's pleasure are important - but not for every cost. It is typically harder to pleasure a woman than a man. I think there are two legit ways to think: Both should put in equal effort to pleasure (men will get more pleasure) or both should put in as much effort as necessary to achieve equal pleasure (men will have to put in more effort).
I personally think a compromise is the most sensible choice her: Men put in somewhat more effort than women, but women still receive less pleasure.

Thus, I would obviously eat her pussy - but only if I would get something which benefits me in return.

Yes, of course. I don't think that would be a bad thing as long as it was clean, and she liked me, and she was loyal, I would be happy to orally please her as much as she wanted. I think it'd be very hot to make her cum and stuff.

Exactly, I like making others happy and it's a sexual experience I am simply not allowed to experience because I'm a Truecel. But if I'd had the chance I'd treat a cunt like an all you can eat buffet.
Good times. I ate the pussy of some prostitute and she was so into it that I was also into it. After I was done, the blanket under my p was full of precum.

Honestly, you guys who don’t like eating pussy are either homos or germophobes :feelshaha:
Very based brocels.

Only for a virgin foid

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

But why? If you were gonna pay for a hooker, why would you pay for a fat one?

If she wanted me to yes, how can I ask for a blowjob buy deny oral sex, obviously hygiene would be important and I would want to be raw and in love expressing that through giving her pleasure.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAYS