Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you dye your hair pink and only wear Steven Universe merch to ascend with a Stacy?

Would u

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Lets say hypothetically a 10/10 Stacy will date you and be loyal to you and let you fuck her viscerally in every hole daily. But you have to dye your hair pink and you can only wear Steven Universe merchandise (your body is physically incapable of equipping any other article of clothing). Would u do it

Yes

Steven Universe GIF by Cartoon Network

Do you have any examples of SU merch in your mind?
I think it's more than doable if you live in a super white high income liberal area.
Voted Yes.
The show is not that bad also.

yes, a man has urges to fulfill.

Sure, if my balls where drained by a giga stacy everyday I won't care what other people thought of me tbh.

Last edited:
Based reply and also love your profile makeup. @Dregster666 thoughts on this fellas name, avi, status?
He has a very mature demeanor if I say so myself :society:

No nonsense character and straight to the point :feelsohh:

@IncelWithHate 10/10 name combined with an avi that has you believe that he is a very calm and relaxed individual :feelzez: he will go very far should he remain active :society:
:soy:

He has a very mature demeanor if I say so myself :society:

No nonsense character and straight to the point :feelsohh:

@IncelWithHate 10/10 name combined with an avi that has you believe that he is a very calm and relaxed individual :feelzez: he will go very far should he remain active :society:
Very nice analysis, sir. Also the "Incel with hate" name is straight to the point yet very funny. This individual deserves a follow :panties:

Very nice analysis, sir. Also the "Incel with hate" name is straight to the point yet very funny.

indeed :society:

The perfect disguise tbh, I cant tell if he's an angry man or a jokester :feelswhere:
This individual deserves a follow :panties:
Too soon tbh

I need to see him with 10k posts or 3 yrs worth of forum activity :bigbrain:

I considered dying my hair pink for the hell of it, but I still need to function in this soyciety, kek

If nothing happens to me or the forum until the day, then yes :society:

It can be done :society:

Just stay away from the sewers and dont tally post count there :feelskek:
I'd say 5% of my posts are sewers posts. And even those are quite quality through :smonk:

>prioritizing your looks over a healthy and passionate relationship

Bruh, nobodys gonna give 2 fucks what your wearing when you walk around town with a stacy at your side every day.

yeah, not forever though.

No. What kind of man cucks his autonomy like that and lets himself be degraded like that by a woman? You may as well be walking around with a slave collar and iron brand on your back.

:bluepill:fags and simps, that's who.

Last edited:
Wait...
Let's say that you need to be hospitalized. Would it be impossible to wear a gown? What then?
What about scuba diving? Taekwondo? I mean, anything with a dress code?
You'd be giga fucked.

No. And no Stacy is obsessed with that kind of bullshit.

100% volcel if you wouldn't.

No. What kind of man cucks his autonomy like that and lets himself be degraded like that by a woman? You may as well be walking around with a slave collar and iron brand on your back.

:bluepill:fags and simps, that's who.
:yes:

Yes I would.

Steven Universe Gem Glow GIF

His outfit is pretty drippy. The pink hair would be kinda gay but If I got a 10/10 stacy gf IDC.
I would cut my hair into a pink buzzcut and overdose on testosterone to have some sense of masculinity.

Volcel if you say no.

I'd say 5% of my posts are sewers posts. And even those are quite quality through :smonk:
It appears that postcount from sewers will get decimated :bigbrain:

It appears that postcount from sewers will get decimated :bigbrain:
I could swear I have been above 9100 posts before and around 100 got deleted recently... :shhh:

I could swear I have been above 9100 posts before and around 100 got deleted recently... :shhh:
Dont worry, the other day I lost about 300+ posts, reduced to 31,2xx when I had just finished topping 31,600 the day before :feelsclown:

steven universe is one of the gayest animated shows i've ever seen

Lets say hypothetically a 10/10 Stacy will date you and be loyal to you and let you fuck her viscerally in every hole daily. But you have to dye your hair pink and you can only wear Steven Universe merchandise (your body is physically incapable of equipping any other article of clothing). Would u do it
this is a small price to pay if Im actually gonna get a loyal stacey

I would wear a trash bag and get a tattoo that says ashole in my front, we don't want anything besides a gf or in other words everything we do is to get a gf and if said gf is a Stacy then we can safely exchange respect, honor, social status, friends and our job for that. :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back