Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you do this scenario to become chad???

Which option???

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
1. You need to cut one arm of with a dull kitchen knife you will feel all the pain and cant go to Hospital but the next day you wake up and are brad pitt(or another chad)

2.Or you stay like you are now.

If you choose option 1 you're larping. There are no badass high pain tolerancecels here.

As much as I would want to be Chad I wouldn't be able to endure that pain.

If you have one arm you wouldn't be chad though, or is this presuming it'd grow back?
The next day you wake up you are a chad you also get his new body with everything functioning.

I’ll go with option 2

JFL at the low IQ cels choosing 2

Sure, although I think I'd struggle to cut through bone if the knife is dull. An axe or something would be more realistic.
got the idea from bestgore tbh but yeah cutting through bone would be nearly impossible with that kind of knife.

A small price to pay for salvation

1. Am I provided with the kitchen knife?
2. How long do I have to cut off my arm (assuming that only after it is severed I become chad)?

You physically can't cut through your entire arm with a dull knife in a reasonable amount of time. You'd eventually pass out from shock or die from blood loss.
If the option was to let someone cut off my arm with a large sharp axe in a reasonable amount of time to become tall gigachad I'd say yes.

It wouldn't be worth it because you have a chance of dying from blood loss and this has a possibility of not working as intended.

1. You need to cut one arm of with a dull kitchen knife you will feel all the pain and cant go to Hospital but the next day you wake up and are brad pitt(or another chad)

2.Or you stay like you are now.
so I won't die in scenario 1, and my arm will be there again after I awake in the hospital?

If I had a scalpel, a saw, and my arm would grow back, then I'd consider it. But only if I'd get to choose everything about my new appearance. A dull knife however? No, and I wouldn't even be able to do it anyway.

I don't think I'd be capable of cutting through bone with a dull knife. I guess I'd have to find a way to smash it and then just cut through the ligaments and stuff after it shatters.

Not worth it holy fuck.

Imagine doing it and waking up as 1 armed incel :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm not John Wick and neither is anyone else here. So we'd try to cut the arm off but would pass out before completing the task and/or bleed to death. So 2.

No man, I would rather stay as an incel then.

I would tbh but need pics of the knife and assurance that i wont die or anything

ITT people assuming they can override their brains natural survival instincts and reflexes to prevent pain.