Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you do her from behind?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
Would you shag this female police officer while she was on duty? I would very much.

Cop social2

Last edited:
consensually of course :feelsLSD:

No. She looks fat.

You joined in 2018 but only now start posting? Odd...

A fat pussy isn't a pussy, it's a labyrinth.
she aint even that fat

like my 600lbs life fat yeah thats too much

this foid looks totally fuckable

she aint even that fat

like my 600lbs life fat yeah thats too much

this foid looks totally fuckable

The fantasy of having sex with a female police officer is very strong, almost like the force in Luke Skywalker.

Are you jealous because you didn't get the original Joker name?
No, I like my name. You didn't answer the question though...

Are you jealous because you didn't get the original Joker name?
Don't mind the English retard. He has an insufferable personality. Imagine being disliked on an incel forum.

Don't mind the English retard. He has an insufferable personality. Imagine being disliked on an incel forum.

The only people who hate incels on a incel forum are FBI cels and IT cucks.

Thanks for revealing yourself.

@Pancakecel is a decent user

The only people who hate incels on a incel forum are FBI cels and IT cucks.

Thanks for revealing yourself.

Seems like a bit of deflection on your end there's no denying having an account for that many years and just starting to post is strange

I saw a tall big butt female officer few days ago.... Damn she was hot.

Seems like a bit of deflection on your end there's no denying having an account for that many years and just starting to post is strange

What is your conclusion to me not posting since 2018 Sherlock Holmes?

I find it strange when people attack incels on threads using unrelated topics. It kind of reeks of IT infiltrators.

No I'M the real Joker!

:lul:

Ban everyone with 1 post per day or less

What is your conclusion to me not posting since 2018 Sherlock Holmes?
You seem rather defensive it was just stated as being odd then you go saying that makes people FBI or IT infiltrators for thinking that which is absurd

You seem rather defensive it was just stated as being odd then you go saying that makes people FBI or IT infiltrators for thinking that which is absurd

Life is odd and strange bud - what doesn't kill you makes you stranger.

I registered myself in 2021 and was absent for more than a year, suffering alone. I returned back in November of this year. For what reason I returned, I do not know myself. I guess I got bored alone. I don't write much because I'm not talkative in real life.

I'm not English, lurk more. And rent free.

Beyond volcel if not, i'd put her own cuffs on her and pepper spray her up the hoohaah too

I'm not English, lurk more. And rent free.
you try to start a flame war in every thread made by a gray, better left ignored but @TheJoker here took the bait

Last edited:
40th billion "all talk no walk" thread in this site.

Police please me oh yeah, and I'll please you.

I registered myself in 2021 and was absent for more than a year, suffering alone. I returned back in November of this year. For what reason I returned, I do not know myself. I guess I got bored alone. I don't write much because I'm not talkative in real life.

you try to start a flame war in every thread made by a gray, better left ignored but @TheJoker here took the bait

Usually its a IT female/male baiting incels into arguments.

Act like I'm man-handling her so she could pull out her gun and end my pitiful existence right there and then(I'm black)

Nope Police femoids are nasty dyke cunts

TOOOO MANY JOKER AVIS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD..... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I don't think there is a realistic chance to do that, so why ask?