Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you DNA test your children ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
"sexhavers problems"

Okay, but it's a thought experiment.

If you were to have children some day, would you do a DNA test to make sure you're the father, even if there are no particular red flags ?

If i have doubts yes

Yes absolutely not that I'll ever have any

"sexhavers problems"

If you were to have children some day, would you do a DNA test to make sure you're the father, even if there are no particular red flags ?
Absolutely. I would refuse to sign the birth certificate until a paternity test confirms that I'm the biological father.

Giga based and high IQ
If you sign the birth certificate and then find through a paternity test that the child isn't yours, you still have to pay child support for it. But you're not the legal father until you sign the birth certificate.

If you sign the birth certificate and then find through a paternity test that the child isn't yours, you still have to pay child support for it. But you're not the legal father until you sign the birth certificate.

Imagine what the person who came up with that law had in mind. Imagine the implications.

Imagine what the person who came up with that law had in mind. Imagine the implications.
jews GIF

Honestly, it's a difficult situation. I would really hope that if I ever find someone she would agree to let me have a paternity test.

First, what the fuck does that mean ? You need her approval to do it ?

Second, her refusing is just a cheaper way to get the test results :feelsthink:
Well, she could say something like "if you get a paternity test, I will leave you" which would leave me between a rock and a hard place (fig.).

Second, her refusing is just a cheaper way to get the test results :feelsthink:
Even in countries like France where NON-court-ordered paternity tests are illegal, you can just refuse to sign the birth certificate, the wife will get mad and make the court force you to get a paternity test.

Well, she could say something like "if you get a paternity test, I will leave you" which would leave me between a rock and a hard place (fig.).
just means the baby isn't yours

just means the baby isn't yours

Imagine the whore becoming hysterical and gaslighting you like crazy :
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT ?"
"SO YOU DONT TRUST ME ?"
"IF YOU DONT TRUST ME THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER"
"WHEN YOU WILL GET THE RESULT AND SEE THAT ITS YOURS YOU WILL REGRET IT SO MUCH AND I WILL LEAVE YOU"

Meanwhile in your brain, all the yelling would become background noise, as you slowly come to the realisation that your loving wife got impregnated by another man.

"sexhavers problems"

Obviously

Most likely I would

I would not reproduce and father inklets in the first place :feelsseriously:

modern day foids can't be trusted
so yes

anyone saying no is giga cucked

I think paternity test should be the default when a baby is born, but I'd only ask for one if I was suspicious of anything. I would like to marry a God fearing woman, so it's not like where if she's an atheist there's no consequence to lying.

I think paternity test should be the default when a baby is born, but I'd only ask for one if I was suspicious of anything. I would like to marry a God fearing woman, so it's not like where if she's an atheist there's no consequence to lying.
They could still cheat unfortunately females are closer to animals their biology will dictate them

It should just be done automatically.

"sexhavers problems"

Another abstract question from you. I personally would never have kids because I don’t want to spread my genes