Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you ditch your mortal body to cyborg Maxx?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

You take the deal?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
The year is 2075, you have wageslaved and money maxxed for decades upon decades. Entire nations have fallen and risen. Regardless you slaved and slaved. Now your slavery has paid off. you are offered a chance on your death bed to become a cyborg with a human appearance that will look like however you desire it too. But note there is a side effect, you will lose any sense of morality and empst/kindness. Do you die a mortal with a heart or lose your heart for the cyborg Chad body?

ofc i would become dark triad robochad :feelswhat:

I can't wait for transhumanism.

Hell yea would be sick

Yep if I was a cyborg I could travel the world at lightning fast speeds and bend reality at my will, morality is fake anyways.

yes, i'll be fucking cyborg stacies all day

The year is 2075, you have wageslaved and money maxxed for decades upon decades. Entire nations have fallen and risen. Regardless you slaved and slaved. Now your slavery has paid off. you are offered a chance on your death bed to become a cyborg with a human appearance that will look like however you desire it too. But note there is a side effect, you will lose any sense of morality and empst/kindness. Do you die a mortal with a heart or lose your heart for the cyborg Chad body?
Id rather just die and moksha or nirvanamaxx, mang

So either I'll be dead or I'll be dead

Losing morality and kindness is a bonus