Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you die happy if you had a short relationship

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
For example you ascend finally and she genuinely is attracted to you and had sex a lot. You had an 6-12 month relationship

But she has to leave town for study, thus leaving you and breaking up. And thinking she will fuck a lot of dudes there

Would you die happy? All alone again. The rest of your lonely life you will be thinking of that short period of time everyday. I would rope

Last edited:
Don't think it's ever truly possible for me to be happy tbh.

OP come on,thats why we do have basements :feelsohh::feelsohh:

:feelshmm:

if i meet her virgin and she truly loves me i would die in peace knowing i was loved at least once in my life

Only if she’s young and a virgin, my standards are fucked and I’ll be never happy in life

Only if she’s young and a virgin, my standards are fucked and I’ll be never happy in life
Yes, young and virgin. You took it

But Its better than nothing.

Its will be a dream come true.

Nope. I wouldn't even trade 1 day of my life for a short relationship.

If you had non betabux relationship it means you aren't genetic trash so yes of course that would be enough for me

Its called being volcel
Then so be it.

Trading one day of my life for a lowIQ skank is this ultimate female validation.

If rejecting any girl that's not atleast 120 IQ, into philosophy, anime, fitness and is a 6/10 virgin makes me a volcel then so be fucking it.

Why can’t I just get into another relationship

Then so be it.

Trading one day of my life for a lowIQ skank is this ultimate female validation.

If rejecting any girl that's not atleast 120 IQ, into philosophy, anime, fitness and is a 6/10 virgin makes me a volcel then so be fucking it.
Please dont do tis to yourself. Embrace what is available to you. Its not like u have to settle for a landwhale or betabuxx a used up creature.

Why can’t I just get into another relationship
You think you have a chance to get another one? if you manage to get one? Without agepill since it was a short relationship

You think you have a chance to get another one? if you manage to get one? Without agepill since it was a short relationship
yes

if you can get into one relationship there’s not much stopping you from getting another

maybe this hypothetical would make more sense if it said you got into an accident and became facially deformed as a result, leading to your current relationship being broken and making it impossible for you to obtain another

yes

if you can get into one relationship there’s not much stopping you from getting another

maybe this hypothetical would make more sense if it said you got into an accident and became facially deformed as a result, leading to your current relationship being broken and making it impossible for you to obtain another
Yes pretty much. If an user had a relationship, shouldn’t post here tbh

Chances are high, you will find your girl again

yes

Not necessarily there is such thing as dumb luck (right place, right time) face&lms situation is a perfect example.

If she were a cute 16-19 year old, yeah I think it would help a lot.

Yes idk about ltr’s. I would be happy with multiple short term relationships where I pump and dump them.

No. Women aren't like that. You haven't taken your daily black pill. Love is fake

it's all about your masculine features and what she can extract from you. You'll never find that in a western woman.

Leaving for studies is just for sexual experimentation for women. That's the only lab experiment they understand. Trying to find which cock will make them fall in love

Not necessarily there is such thing as dumb luck (right place, right time) face&lms situation is a perfect example.
There’s no luck for incels jfl. If there’s a place and a right time means there will be another right place and right time

If 1 non fat foid loved you, you have more chance than a KHHV trucel

And if there was 2...well you know it. You could have 100

Last edited:
No
I need to know i can get another one soon

I honestly don't think I'd ever be happy.

If the death is swift I'll be content.

There’s no luck for incels jfl. If there’s a place and a right time means there will be another right place and right time

If 1 non fat foid loved you, you have more chance than a KHHV trucel

And if there was 2...well you know it. You could have 100
Like I said previously you being in a relationship doesn't mean you will get another, nothing is a guarantee well except death and taxes.

Luck is involved being in the right place right time her actually reciprocating your interest alot of things have to align.

For example you ascend finally and she genuinely is attracted to you and had sex a lot. You had an 6-12 month relationship

But she has to leave town for study, thus leaving you and breaking up. And thinking she will fuck a lot of dudes there

Would you die happy? All alone again. The rest of your lonely life you will be thinking of that short period of time everyday. I would rope
No, I will die happy if i am attractive. Which I am not

I would still be upset. Normies get to have options. I would still feel a sense of that I have to rely on luck and all I get are scraps while everyone has their fill.