Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you die for your gf?

Would you die for your gf?

• Total voters
El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
If you had a gf that you love and a situation was to happen in which defending her meant your Death and her salvation, would you do it?
:feelsLSD:

No im not a cuck

No she'll just find and fuck someone else

My bluepilled past self would have done it for sure. Now that I'm blackpilled, I'm too paranoid to even have a girlfriend, let alone die for her.
Yes because I want to die anyway
Based(?) and ropepilled.

would I die for my biological kids? Yes

would I die just for some hole that I'm just trying to stick my dick into? No

like @Divergent_Integral said I lost my ability to pairbond

My bluepilled past self would have done it for sure. Now that I'm blackpilled, I'm too paranoid to even have a girlfriend, let alone die for her.

Based(?) and ropepilled.
Welcome brother, may your :blackpill: knowledge guide you
Seen in this way, then yes
Not even, if you want to die just ropes after your gf dies as to avoid the cuckening :lul:

Hmm. On the one hand, I could die which is what I want. On the other hand, I could refuse to be a cuck and die for some foid, just so she can go off and fuck other dudes. Hmmm. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

That's a tough decision. Do I get what I want? Or do I deprive myself of that so that I may deny her what she wants? I never thought that by clicking oopen this thread I would wind up trapped in such a brainbuster, such a dilemma. :feelsUgh:

I went to YesNoButton.com, and it said 'yes,' so that's what I'm voting.

Anyone who picks yes should get banned on the spot

Welcome brother, may your :blackpill: knowledge guide you

Not even, if you want to die just ropes after your gf dies as to avoid the cuckening :lul:
Obviously I would do what you say, I have simply seized the moment to make it clear that I want to die lmao

For a gf, fuck no. I wanna rope anyways but would never go out simping for a "girlfriend"

Anyone who picks yes should get banned on the spot
coincidentally, both of the retards who picked the yes option tried to start shit with me for some reason.

Imagine dying for a toilet
The retards who voted yes should be banned for female worship and being a cuck

Change girlfriend to wife and yes. It's okay to white knight for your wife imo, just not random women.

Lolno that’s some tradcuck bs

That's cucked, she will find another dick in a week and forget about you existing

Hmm. On the one hand, I could die which is what I want. On the other hand, I could refuse to be a cuck and die for some foid, just so she can go off and fuck other dudes. Hmmm. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

That's a tough decision. Do I get what I want? Or do I deprive myself of that so that I may deny her what she wants? I never thought that by clicking oopen this thread I would wind up trapped in such a brainbuster, such a dilemma. :feelsUgh:

I went to YesNoButton.com, and it said 'yes,' so that's what I'm voting.
You can die with your girlfriend. :feelshehe:

What the hell are this kind of question this forum getting more and more cuck days after days jfl

If we were in war, i would push her so the bullets get her instead of me, to save myself.

I would have when I was young and naive but no not anymore

She will be sad for a week then fuck Tyrone :feelsjuice: so lmao fuck no

Change girlfriend to wife and yes. It's okay to white knight for your wife imo, just not random women.
Massive cope if you think your wife wouldn't find another dick within a week after your Death :lul:

Die with - yes, die for - no.

Massive cope if you think your wife wouldn't find another dick within a week after your Death :lul:
You're acting like you wouldn't try to find another pussy soon after your girlfriend/wife dies. You're a faggot if you just let someone kill your wife.

You're acting like you wouldn't try to find another pussy soon after your girlfriend/wife dies. You're a faggot if you just let someone kill your wife.
Nigga :feelshaha:
Ofc I would, thing is, everyone expects men to die for women and accept it so it is cucked to accept that shit.

There's no good outcome for sacrificing my life. So, no.

If you had a gf that you love and a situation was to happen in which defending her meant your Death and her salvation, would you do it?
depends on severity of love obv, that type of shit you probably won't know until it happens and most of the time it would be an instinct to thrust yourself into danger not some kind of joker/riddler contrived guaranteed-death scenario

:feelswhat:no wtf, i don't really wanna live, but i'm also not a soucuck

I wouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place. If I have a wife and she treats me well, I wouldn't mind dying for her. I don't care if she will be with a dude an year later. If I leave behind kids, she has to take good care of them. That is all I want from her after I am unalived.

I'm a 30-year-old wizard, if no foid has deemed me worthy of love in thirty years, no foid I come across now is worth dying for!

I've never heard of a woman wanting to die for a man, maybe this was different before the 1950's when women commonly died while giving birth and a woman might die giving birth to a son, but other than that any woman thinks that she's worth more than any man. That sense of entitlement already makes her unworthy of my life.

If I had one no because I know she would move on and forget me and I'd be waiting in hell for some bitch who'd likely turn up with all her new lovers. I'd die for loyalty that would be broken after I passed she'd move on and forget me

No fuck that bitch.:feelsUgh:

ultimate simp trait

depends on the degree of "love"
I would probably reflexively endanger myself to some limited degree to protect someone I cared for
but if it was like a slow unheated decisions where death was guaranteed and you had lots of time to think it through... ehhh

again it's really about the degree of love
I think at one point I could love that deeply but I'm not sure now
I pine for being able to love so deeply but how do you trust someone to that degree?
You'd have to know her very well, she'd need to be very idealistic
basically she'd have to smother the flames of my paranoia in excellence

it's just really hard to imagine a girl being that awesome tbh
I can still hope I gess but the more I go from :bluepill: to :blackpill: the harder it gets to imagine