Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you describe yourself as a physically healthy person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm actually quite curious. Most of us are probably so depressed and done with life that our mental state has totally ruined our physical health.

Tbh I'm quite surprised my lifestyle hasn't had much more serious consequences yet. Although tbh I may have had a heart attack once, Idk, the memory of a few months of my life are forever lost to alcohol.

Yes. I'm just a bit sedentary lately.

I dont even stand up more than 10-20ish minutes a day

My health is more or less fine. I was diagnosed with colitis but that wasnt caused by my lifestyle

I guess I mean I can easily do basic exercises and not get physically drained easily, and my body isnt fat nor is it skinny its average, however I do not work out so, I could be in better shape.

Since i've stared gymceling, absolutely yes. I'm in my 30's and i'm in a better shape that a good portion of my peers.

Before... not at all. I remember my early 20's as a skinnyfat dude with a lot of small problems due to inactivity.

Guys, get into shape, you don't need to exxagerate: just go to the gym 3 times/week.

Since i've stared gymceling, absolutely yes. I'm in my 30's and i'm in a better shape that a good portion of my peers.

Before... not at all. I remember my early 20's as a skinnyfat dude with a lot of small problems due to inactivity.

Guys, get into shape, you don't need to exxagerate: just go to the gym 3 times/week.
Good for you man. Keep at it!

I dont even stand up more than 10-20ish minutes a day

My health is more or less fine. I was diagnosed with colitis but that wasnt caused by my lifestyle
woah that was what the bloody shit was from? colitis is rough man.

I used to be very active and would exercise a lot. I used to be proud of my body.

I used to

No.
I was having chest pains about a week ago, it was either my heart or the muscle/bones directly over it.
My skin is fucked, just about any type of soap will give me rashes now.
I'm tired all the time, I fucking wake up with no energy.
My myopia is getting worse.

Good for you man. Keep at it!

In the case you're being sarcastic, i think mine is a solid advice. I'm not good looking, but when i look at fat soycucks i inevitabily feel superior to them.

No. I tried to work out in the Gym, it miserably failed, I only ruined my joints (I wasn't in the gym for months). I suffer from severe convulsive bronchitis; as a child physicians diagnosed me with heart problems. I have severe coordination problems and I also have some problems with the eyes. Furthermore, I am on the verge of becoming an alcoholic.

In the case you're being sarcastic, i think mine is a solid advice. I'm not good looking, but when i look at fat soycucks i inevitabily feel superior to them.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I do respect people who work out. I hate working out and I know hard it is, that's why I respect it.

no, I eat super clean all the time and I´m very physically active.

No. I tried to work out in the Gym, it miserably failed, I only ruined my joints (I wasn't in the gym for months). I suffer from severe convulsive bronchitis; as a child physicians diagnosed me with heart problems. I have severe coordination problems and I also have some problems with the eyes. Furthermore, I am on the verge of becoming an alcoholic.
Do try to stop drinking. My life was bad, and then I became an alcoholic. You have no idea how much worse life can get.
no, I eat super clean all the time and I´m very physically active.
That's very good. There's few things in life more important than health.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I do respect people who work out. I hate working out and I know hard it is, that's why I respect it.

I guarantee that is not hard at all: if you don't expect great results, doing the same exercises (while increasing weight) will be enough. You do need a personal trainer just to learn how to do those correctly.

I do it by myself since... seven years ago. I'm not muscular at all (i've never got a real 6-pack) but i'm slim and toned, i can run a lot and i'm quite strong despite being genetically a shitty nerd.

The hard part is the beginning, but when you start to get some results people will somehow "respect" you because they can see you put effort despite being physically not great. Also, seeing hot foids is more of a curse than a blessing.

Just a healthy diet without any sugar or alcohol. I'm not physically fit in any way, just a skinny framecel, it was 2½ years ago since i jogged. My only exercise is walking and push ups/chin ups twice a week or so sometimes more. Other than that i'm pretty idle just sitting in front of the computer.

Physically yes, mentally no

I guarantee that is not hard at all: if you don't expect great results, doing the same exercises (while increasing weight) will be enough. You do need a personal trainer just to learn how to do those correctly.

I do it by myself since... seven years ago. I'm not muscular at all (i've never got a real 6-pack) but i'm slim and toned, i can run a lot and i'm quite strong despite being genetically a shitty nerd.

The hard part is the beginning, but when you start to get some results people will somehow "respect" you because they can see you put effort despite being physically not great. Also, seeing hot foids is more of a curse than a blessing.
That's exactly my problem, I do expect great results. You see, when I say I'm the laziest human alive, I'm hardly exaggerating. Working out is very boring and hard for me, so in exchange I expected good results. And when I actually worked out when I was younger, I got nowhere, after months of effort. Ever since then I just lost all my will to work out.

That's exactly my problem, I do expect great results. You see, when I say I'm the laziest human alive, I'm hardly exaggerating. Working out is very boring and hard for me, so in exchange I expected good results. And when I actually worked out when I was younger, I got nowhere, after months of effort. Ever since then I just lost all my will to work out.

I can fully relate, especially if you're really thin.

I was... skinnyfat, with sloping shoulders. After six months i've started to notice some improvements, but not much. After a year and a half i've noticed my body changed dramatically and in that summer i've received compliments (!) (but no sex, unluckly).

I've started to do it after a period of serious depression, out of desperation. I needed something to distract myself. That gave me the strenght to pursue that path.

You have to do it without expecting anything: results will come, in due time.

physically yes but not mentaly

Yes, for the most part.

Yes, for the most part.

Kind off? I try to workout everyday. one day arms, the next day abs, and the next day legs. rinse and repeat, however, my diet is shit, I eat a lot of heavy foods because I'm obsessed with gaining jacked arms without putting too much weight so I tend to over eat a lot. I'm actually in better shape than I was a few months ago but I'm still not satisfied

Attachments

• IMG_20190110_080054.jpg
    IMG_20190110_080054.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 46