[Experiment] Would you deny inceldom?

Would you deny your inceldom?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
If you were exposed as an incel, would you deny inceldom? Or would you run out on the streets and proudly proclaim your inceldom?

Inceldom has to be brought to the public. We can no longer sit idly by and rot. Like the Muslims did in the old days, we must unite as incels and figure out ways to advance as a people.

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic ricecel
-
I'd deny it except to a few close friends.

Sorry, but merely trying to survive as a sub5 person is already pretty tough. Having to proudly proclaim my inceldom and challenge the status quo actively?

No.

I'm just another loser.

BKFL

Officer
-
No. I would rise up and say something. We incels have been oppressed for far too long.

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
Could depend on the situation. If normalfags would hold me at gunpoint I am not gonna take chances and would deny it. Otherwise no.

bruh i would tell my friends but i live in a feminist city they would probably kill me ive been beat up and bullied all my life i dont trust these fucks. when we live a world of true equality (fantasy) than sure but till than i know i would get jumped from multiply cucks haha but i guess it would end me sooner so sounds like a good thing

When AM killed a bunch of people I was directly asked if I was an incel, and I said I didn't even know what "incel" was, haha.

As an old man I recommend you guys lie as much as possible. I really don't want to jeopardize my ER. I was committed once - it's not fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)