Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Men on reddit called her ugly ?!

I'll rape the shit out of her

yeah, she's extremely above my lookmatch
it's not happening not even in a million year. girls that look like that only date models or super tall freaks

yeah, she's extremely above my lookmatch
it's not happening not even in a million year. girls that look like that only date models or super tall freaks

:yes::cryfeels::blackpill:

do you find her facially (and bodily) attractive too? I think you do, just making sure,...

even a 5/10 is above my looks match, that's why I'm asking

no she's too ugly

@Shrek - I know you don't really care about looks but do you think she's attractive or not

do you find her facially (and bodily) attractive too?
i live in an ethnic country so i have never saw a woman like that in my life directly and it's impossible even imagining datting a girl like that since i am, again, an ethnic.
i didn't see her body tho, all the pics are facial and i don't have an insta so i can see the other pics
even a 5/10 is above my looks match, that's why I'm asking
5/10 is normie tier and pretty much a mid tier or high tier becky

not attracted to skinny weak girls.

meh same as before although lailahsanovic looks like a old 40 year old women who used to be attractive when she was younger. lmfao why r u asking us about these foids?
im drunk brooo

meh same as before although lailahsanovic looks like a old 40 year old women who used to be attractive when she was younger. lmfao why r u asking us about these foids?
I was being nice sayin u smart man and you ask me that but I get why u ask its fine I forgive u

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

I was being nice sayin u smart man and you ask me that but I get why u ask its fine I forgive u
lol i wasnt trying to be rude. i was just wondering why u are asking our opinions about these females

lol i wasnt trying to be rude. i was just wondering why u are asking our opinions about these females
I know I know I'm drunk I thought you wrote imfao I saw that as rude but we^re cool now right