Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you wish would happen to her?

i hope the short guys that she hates all go ER on her (in lego indiana jones)

Shove a rusty iron rod in her eyes then rip her toenails off and force her to eat them while shattering her knee caps and cover her legs in honey and trap her in a cage where insects eat her legs (in mario kart 8)

Shove a rusty iron rod in her eyes then rip her toenails off and force her to eat them while shattering her knee caps and cover her legs in honey and trap her in a cage where insects eat her legs (in mario kart 8)
Nerdy kid on laptop Meme Generator - Imgflip

modern women are obnoxious

As someone with NW3, I have some stuff I would like to see happen to her: However, I legally cannot say it online.

I hope that she gets reincarnated as a short man with a receding hairline so that she will see how bad people really have it

I feel like I don't need to do anything because the worst will still come to her. Yeah, she's living well, but the worst will come to her eventually, and it will destroy her physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Shes in college but looks likes she both 20 and 60 at the same time

based department wants to know your location :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Already know this is gonna be extreme ragefueul

H2SO4 (sulfuric acid) and HNO3 (nitric acid) for a practical task/assessment of mixed acids.
This is all for educational purposes only and for use only in educational institutions. I have no intent in using hazardous chemicals outside of controlled environments. I am not responsible for what others decide to do with the information in this text.

Last edited:
beat her up and g-raped her (in runescape)

She has a big forehead, like a five head herself.

If she was a guy, she'd be balding.

This is all for educational purposes only and for use only in educational institutions. I have no intent in using hazardous chemicals outside of controlled environments. I am not responsible for what others decide to do with the information in this text.

Stupid whore wearing short clothes