Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date your ideal woman

Would you?

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
You're approached by a girl who's perfect in your eyes and everything you've ever wanted in a girl. Would you date her?

Now you're trolling :feelsohgod:

i would tell her to find a better guy and that she is crazy for wanting to be with me

No I wouldn't all foids are disgusting

anyone who votes no is trolling even if it last for 1 say before she breaks up with your for being a subhuman it would be one of the most memorable moments in ur life

anyone who votes no is trolling even if it last for 1 say before she breaks up with your for being a subhuman it would be one of the most memorable moments in ur life
im not trolling

Yea, my only concern is that would she want me back.

I hate all foids. I would only manipulate her.

Best poll I've seen so far.

Dating is over, the only sane thing to do is pump and dump but only chads can do that

Cumulus Bumulus
vince-carter-its-over.gif

I'd fuck her and throw to the curb, as time has passed I've learned that women are beyond saving. Nothing but solipsism, narcissism and they only care about looks, money and status. There's nothing redeeming about them, they are a mistake of nature.

no, dating is gay, love is an illusion. women are holes to be used for power

I'm going to be honest here, I would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable being near here bc of my unremovable body odors and deformities and weird manners.

my ideal woman is an 18 year old virgin 11/10 giga stacy blonde with a net worth of 5 billion dollars so yes i would

If she's perfect, then she's virgin, loyal and STD-free :feelsthink:
No reason to say no, then :feelsthink:

if she's my dream woman i 100% would, but that would 100% never happen

No, because as a terachad I deserve better than what I can imagine. Interdimensional celestial nymph wife only.

No, i'd rather log into my .is account and post about how it's over for me :feelsseriously:

a ideal woman will love me unconditionally and is a stacy, so ofc i would date her But thats impossible to happen :feels:

No, i'm a rebel

No because this is faggots.is

If she's truly my eidolon, there's no reason to decline.