Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Would you date this r/foreveralonewomen user?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Btw r/foreveralonewomen is once again open for everyone!

Would you date her?

FB-IMG-1591278818048.jpg

20200620-154527.jpg

Volcel if wouldnt tbh

4ce.gif

Chad only anyway

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/hyzsyn/33_f4m_anywhereonline_for_meeting_a_decent_person/

That's a man.

Depends on how many dicks she's taken. Obviously she isn't a Stacy and not even a Becky, but I don't have high standards.

I’m roping so it wouldn’t matter

i would put a paper bag over its head before fucking

That's a guy dude i think you're mistaken

Sees foids like this I can *almost* buy as a "femcel" but I have a very hard time buying that this thing has had zero sex/boyfriends/interest in their life.

MOGS ME AT LOOKING MASCULINE

I wouldn't, no.

nothing below my looksmatch

Just learned that I'm volcel.

That doesn't even remotely look like a woman. If you have sex with that female you are officially gay.

She looks like she was one strand of DNA away from being a man.

58573877 medium

That doesn't even remotely look like a woman. If you have sex with that female you are officially gay.

She looks like she was one strand of DNA away from being a man.

View attachment 305545

Fuck you guys are absolutely brutal, feel kind of bad for posting this rn tbh

giphy.gif

her looksmatch is a truecel

She looks Turk. @Neggr @Blacktarpill gtfih

She seems like she's not a degenerate. Could work.

She looks Turk. @Neggr @Blacktarpill gtfih

She is, says so in the linked post

I've decided to try again. Thanks for reading my post. I am a 33-year-old female from Turkey. I am currently doing PhD in Architectural History and working as a teaching assistant.

Call me volcel but I wouldn't

her inbox is already full tbh

Do you guys kinda feel bad that we're as lookist as those who rejected us? I mean I don't want to be this way, but I just feel no attraction to her at all. It makes me wonder if this is how women feel about me. Fucking brutal. This life is so shit.

Only if she is truly a she and not a tranny and has an amazing mind.

giphy.gif
most incels can only handle extreme positive emotions, and when anything less than this is threatened, they are quick to judge and plead guilty, so it's not a surprise to come across such savage comments over a clearly ugly women.

Last edited:
Do you guys kinda feel bad that we're as lookist as those who rejected us? I mean I don't want to be this way, but I just feel no attraction to her at all. It makes me wonder if this is how women feel about me. Fucking brutal. This life is so shit.
I'm agreeing with you. I mean my standards are as low as it gets, but damn. I don't feel anything.

Just learned that I'm volcel.
:feelskek:

giphy.gif
Me reading all this responses after my response. :lul:
her looksmatch is a truecel
Cope, she mogs me hard.
She is, says so in the linked post
:feelskek: Brutally over, even she would reject me. Turkish femorrhoids hate me.
:feelskek:

Yes, nature is cruel.
Someday, and I intend to be the pioneer or at the very least part of the leading team, we will find ways to overcome nature entirely with mental uploading so people would fall in love by minds instead of looks.

Legit cant tell if male or female. Im confused.

Could loose weight, use makeup, different clothing, etc.

She's alone by choice just by mentioning that. These things are all changeable and I still think she's actually rejecting men looking to snack an average looking guy effortlessly.

She most likely got pumed and dumped by normies and has a body count in the 30s.

"looks don't matter" lmao @believing that.
She will pick the average looking guys out of the 100s pms she's receiving

Last edited:
No also women can't be forever alone that subreddit is for attention

I unironically look more feminine than her.

Way out of my age range, so no.

She says shes 33 so she is way too old for me, most i can go for is 8+ year difference. But yea if she was younger i would.
Do you guys kinda feel bad that we're as lookist as those who rejected us?
Considering the replies and the history of the forum im inclined to believe @taloh was right all along :feelsseriously:
I unironically look more feminine than her.

Last edited:
I feel no sympathy.

- shes put in no effort to lose weight. Looks like a whale. Needs a fast.

- no attempt to maximize her hair or face to be feminine

- wouldnt want a klinefelters obese man which is her league

I would date anyone. I literally have no standards at all. Once you've been through 20 years of pain it knocks the choosiness out of you.

Incels shouldn't have standards, its almost like being afraid of no longer being an incel. Some guys just want to be loved.

That being said, i know a few incels who tried to get dates with girls on foreveralone, they mostly all ignored him. Plenty of fake incel girls on that site.

It is known as mentalhealthmaxxing.

Last edited:
In one of her threads a guy mentioned that she ghosted him

reddit.com/r/R4R30Plus/comments/hzg5rh/33_f4m_anywhereonline_for_a_life_companionship/fziytr3/

In the same thread she also says that she doesnt wanna date her own countrymen, I guess WASP only

reddit.com/r/R4R30Plus/comments/hzg5rh/33_f4m_anywhereonline_for_a_life_companionship/fzn6qeq/