Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date this IT foid?

Would you date this IT foid in order to ascend?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wj5446/sometimes_i_actually_start_to_feel_sorry_for_them/ijfu8mk?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wj698a/weirdo_justifying_rape_i_just_cannot_believe_what/ijfv1be?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/vm0fob/my_first_time_at_a_pride_parade_so_happy_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

RDT 20220809 181537813202323665765218

How further would you go for a sniff of 'unpaid' pussy and validation? :feelshehe:

She wouldn’t date me

I would kill her, smash her fucking skull into the pavement and crack open it, see how it spouts blood and wallows in its pool of blood

If you mean would I date a foid who looks like her, then my answer is yes.

i could fuck her, but she'd look better with longer hair.

That line in the 1984 book where the main character said he wanted to fuck a girl and slit her throat after he finished. That.

No fags for my dick

knowing it’s from IT would make it difficult.

Well she has a boyfriend but I would use her up until she gets bored with me and rides another dick.

hatefuck obvs

Judging by her bio she has tons of STDs and STIs

my troon sense is tingling

Not even bad looking

Probably racist against currys

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

LGBT = death penalty

Hatefuck only

High key my type, yeah I would.

she looks kinda like my oneitis before she looksmaxxed and became slut so I would fuck her definitely and imagine im with my oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Definitely would hatefuck and feel disgusted afterwards but you can't deny she's thin and a little hot and hence fuckable

As long as it's a genetic woman than yes I could fix her :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If it's some tranny gay fucking mental shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

she looks kinda like my oneitis before she looksmaxxed and became slut so I would fuck her definitely and imagine im with my oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Uber based :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Would you rather fuck ur oneitis or the Stacy tho :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

y'all are fucking fakecels for saying no JFL:feelskek:

To ascend? I’ll do anything tbh :fuk: even this twat

Would fuck if I could but absolutely no serious relationship whatsoever with this degenerate.
Definitely would hatefuck and feel disgusted afterwards but you can't deny she's thin and a little hot and hence fuckable
:yes::yes::yes:
my troon sense is tingling
Bro what?
These are dream proportions for trannies JFL.
Small hands, narrow shoulders and hips, short height, round jaw, no adam's apple whatsoever...
What made you think that she is a troon?:feelssus:

it would be nice to cum on her mouth

Volcel or entitledcel if you don't.

Uber based :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Would you rather fuck ur oneitis or the Stacy tho :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Gonna be honest, oneitis, I have feelings for her, Stacy is more like cope I just wanna fuck her

I only fall for tight virgin shaved clean pussy

No, it's beyond mentally damaged, and possibly might not even be a foid. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Judging by her bio she has tons of STDs and STIs
Another good reason to avoid. I typically just assume if they're part of the alphabet crowd/"finding myself" crowd, they're just riddled with diseases. :feelsclown::feelsjuice: