Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Would you date someone with no friends?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
Women answering whether they would date a man with no friends:

No, I wouldn't date someone without friends.

I know two women who dated men who had no friends and let's just say that over time exactly why these men had no friends became apparent. I now consider it to be a red flag.

I wouldn't because it leads to clinginess in my opinion. Obviously not everyone is prone to being clingy, but my ex-boyfriend stopped seeing his friends as much over the course of us dating. He would want to spend all his weekends with me which is nice at first, but it would then cause problems if I wanted to see friends on a weekend. He would feel as though I didn't want to spend time with him, but I would try to encourage him to spend time with other people. He just wouldn't.

I only like dating social butterflies, so I wouldn't be interested.

No.

I've done this in the past and I'll be DAMNED if I do it again. I'm a very social person and my ex pretty much kept me on lock down because he didn't have friends of his own, didn't want to befriend mine and didn't trust me going out without him.

It's not like I go out all the time - but I do have a ton of friends that I love spending time with and seeing - whether coming over to chit-chat after work or going out on the weekends for a drink. That's just me.

Honestly, No. I couldn't do it to myself again. I have dated guys without friends before and It didn't work because-

They would become needy, co-dependent and have to be around me all the time as I was their only social outlet.

They would become jealous and suspicious of my friends, especially the guys OR they would have to tag along to EVERY social gathering we had.

I wouldn't automatically rule someone out for their friends or lack there of. But there's usually a reason why people don't have friends. I need someone that can be social my current boyfriend hates groups has friends but isn't the most open person. But he became friends with my friends and if he couldn't I couldn't be with him.

"I wouldn't automatically rule someone out for not having friends but if you don't it's because you're the scum of the earth and I could never date someone like that." :feelsseriously:

I once dated a man that had absolutely no friends. It was excruciating to be around him because he had no life outside of ours. I tried to fit that into my life but it simply did not work. I need a man that has his own friends and his own interests. He even clearly told me that he would never introduce me to his two brothers… the only two people he ever spoke to on the phone. EVER. He said that his brother hit on his now dead wife and since that day, he never brought his wife around him again or any of his girlfriends.
I would say that I could not date or be with a man like that again. It was excruciating to be the center of attention all the time. I hated it. I really hated it.

I'd say yes, if by "red flag" you mean "pay particular attention to this thing and try to see why that is."

I don't have so many friends and I also don't have a super close relationship with my family, but I don't think that makes me "undatable." Some people are unlucky in the family lottery, I genuinely don't think I'm at fault there.
"It's a red flag if a man doesn't have friends but neither do I but I'm date-able." :feelsseriously:

The vast majority of women toilets said they wouldn't and the ones that had portrayed the boyfriend as if he was satan.
There were a few who said they would but it just so happens they never have.

Men answering whether they would date a woman with no friends:

When you date someone it should be about you and that person, not how many friends you have (unless he acts differently toward you around his friends or anything negative like that). If he knows you're shy and is even remotely intelligent, he should be able to make the connection there. Maybe you can get to know some of his friends better and make some of your own that way. As long as you're not trying to monopolize his time or take him away from his friends, I don't see why it should be a problem.

Would I date a girl with no friends? If I'm attracted to her, sure.

It'd be great to date someone with no friends! I don't have any myself and I don't really like being friends with people (significant others not included) ... so being with someone who wouldn't expect you to hang out with their friends and be all pal-y with them would be fantastic, IMO.

Yes I would, if I were attracted to them.

My ex-girlfriend was an archetypal recluse (at least during the first few months of our relationship), but my family and friends couldn't have been more taken with her. So yes; providing she weren't totally inept.

I wouldn't mind.. you can be her friend

Sounds like a keeper, but there must be an underlying reason why she has no friends. o_O Maybe she's just a newcomer to wherever this situation is?

I can't imagine why that would matter..?
wouldn't it be better.. I mean that would mean you have more time so spend with him! :)

however.. the only downside i can think of is.. why DONT you have any friends.. or something

It seems like having no friends is an advantage if you're a toilet but not if you're male.

It's over.

yes im a loser you can tell by my lack of social circle
yes it is over

water is wet tbh

They just want a guy to have friends so they can go fuck chad behind his back.

When the guy goes out with his friends she will be fucking chad

If it was chad with no friends he would be mysterious :feelskek:

These don't apply to chad, but they apply for sub8s

I wish I had a clingy gf

Holy fuck it's a vicious circle...

Is friendship even a thing in 2020? I used to have friends. They all got married or drifted away. I try not to think about it.

Over for nofriendscels

How the fuck are u supposed to get friends when everybody is a backstabbing cunt nowadays

Right.....Water wet.
Men live life on legendary nightmare difficulty.
Toilets on giga tutorial.

JFL at 50 bluepillers. Once you see the blackpill there's no going back. You might as well make an account.

Well in my case the red flag is pretty accurate. I'm starting to think I can't do friendships or romance. INTP sux

JFL at 50 bluepillers. Once you see the blackpill there's no going back. You might as well make an account.
Jfl IS THAT WHAT THAT MEANS? I never understood that. Thanks brocel.

Women find ways to disqualify. Men find ways to qualify. Just how nature is.

jfl
everything is a red flag for the modern woman

Chad's of a feather flock together.

No big group of friends = not Chad.

Not Chad = No sex.

over for friendless chads

A guy with no friends has clearly suffered social rejection. From a foid's point of view, having no friends is a trait that ugly betas have. When a foid thinks of an outcast, she's picturing a guy that she has no attraction to and who is boring to be around. If a foid were to meet an attractive chad with no friends she would not hesitate to talk to and date him; she'd be attracted to him, and her desire to be around him would make conversations with him seem interesting. Rather than being a gross, lonely creep, he'd be a quiet guy with an endearing personality.

In summary, if you're attractive but still manage to make no friends, you'll still get attention from foids with no problems. Foids talking about guys with no friends are indirectly referring to ugly guys by relying on the fact that most outcasts are not attractive.

I don't have friends and i don't know how to get some. I used to spend a lot of time on Discord and no one bothered to be close to me

They would become jealous and suspicious of my friends, especially the guys

:feelsugh: Can't imagine why.

pussy is pussy

They're mostly saying "I won't date someone who is too insecure to lie about having friends"
Lets be real, most normies lie about their friends, money, status, body count, etc.

It just keeps piling up. There should be a concept of negative over, which is of an even lower level than [never began]
It's so over.

I’ve been a loner long time before puberty, that’s just a confirmation of my incel status.