Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date rotten teeth foid

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you date a foid that had rotting molars like I do. And is trying to get them all rotted out as quick as I can

why are you still doing this

i know you would

Would you date a foid that had rotting molars like I do. And is trying to get them all rotted out as quick as I can
Why are you doing that?

No. I spent about $20,000 to fix my teeth and I’m not halfway done I expect my future wife to have a perfect straight white teeth.

That shit gets so painful brocel brush your teeth

Even one without teeths

hell yeah, ideal

I would aid them, cigarettes, coffe, pain pills anything they want

I'd let a meth addicted, toothless foid give me a gum job

Ofc, my teeth are already more fucked up than 90% of the population and probably even most users here

If I'd find her attractive otherwise then I'd even pay her dental bills if she couldn't afford them

No. it's disgusting

A person who can't take care of their own teeth, that is literally below their own nose, can't take care of anything else.