Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you date or marry a woman if her dad was in the mafia?

I

incel god

Banned
-
it would never happen of course because you are a incel. but lets say it did. you started dating some hot italian woman, having sex, and then one day you and her have a verbal argument and you leave the house. she gives herself a black eye on purpose and she calls here dad and says, dad he fucking hit me! all she hears is silence. her dad shows up to her house his face is nothing but anger and he says where is he? the next day her dad sees you walking down the street slams on the brakes, and says, you like hitting my daughter? him and his men throw you in the car trunk and slam it shut. when he takes you to wherever he opens the trunk, points a gun in your face and says, its time to meet jesus.

Wouldn't happen to me since I'm a supreme gentleman and would never hit a lady.

Why would it matter?

hell no, she will always know that her gangster father would always protect her no matter what and because of that she can treat you horribly and nothing you can do cause if you do anything negative to her, you're dead.

this thread is just for fun i tried to be creative. but you can give serious answers if you want. im just gonna read the replies. just remember this thread has some truth to it. if you fuck up and hit his daughter you are dead.

Last edited:
Maybe, at least i wouldn't die a virgin and rot in a nursing home

I would, and first thing i would do is impregnate her before she dares to pull daddy card on me, and if she does I'd tell his daddy that he can kill me but he would orphan his grandchild with my death

it would never happen of course because you are a incel. but lets say it did. you started dating some hot italian woman, having sex, and then one day you and her have a verbal argument and you leave the house. she gives herself a black eye on purpose and she calls here dad and says, dad he fucking hit me! all she hears is silence. her dad shows up to her house his face is nothing but anger and he says where is he? the next day her dad sees you walking down the street slams on the brakes, and says, you like hitting my daughter? him and his men throw you in the car trunk and slam it shut. when he takes you to wherever he opens the trunk, points a gun in your face and says, its time to meet jesus.
fuck no mafia members are simps theyd murder you.

Currently going through the Sopranos right now, so that question is definitely a no. Ironically, I just watched an episode where the daughter of the boss, Meadow, has her bf leave her because he’s constantly intimidated by the mob life.

It is worth it to ascend, and they can cook good sunday dinners.

Why not?... I'm nice and polite, and I'm not a "fuckboy". If the nigga got mad at me, he shouldn't be in the Mafia to begin with. Too much of a whining bitch.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Mafiamaxxing would be based.

Why not? I've always wondered what it's like to be a Corleone.

No

No, any complain from the wife to her father, valid or not, and you'd die horribly.

This is similar to dating foids with cop parents.

You have to be within the same human tier to receive arrangement.

Call me vocel, but this is why I will never date a Italian, Sicilian or Albanian. I don't want to die wearing cement shoes
hardly a volcel if you never had a choice regardless

Fucking FUCK
ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? HE WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE A WOMAN WITH MORE CHEST HAIR THAN YOU & A BIG FUCKING MOUSTACHE

Yes

Bit of a retarded fantasy

hell no, she will always know that her gangster father would always protect her no matter what and because of that she can treat you horribly and nothing you can do cause if you do anything negative to her, you're dead.
This.

I'm not about that life but would risk it for a chance to get rich and have children that don't go through what I did.

Mafia isn’t relevant anymore but if it was no

As somebody who is partially ethnic Italian. I could assure you that most dagos are not in the mafia. Most Italians in America are just basically pussy ass white people at this point in time, they used to be tough, but we left that to intermix with our northern European cousins to escape the city because the Jews forced the blacks and puerto ricans onto our neighborhoods so we gave up. That over time and assimilated into white bread america. You're more likely to have that happen to you if you date a kikesse if anything.

no, because if you are having consistent sex with a hot toilet, then that means you are Chad and can have sex eith other hot toilets easily. i would then just choose a toilet who isnt the daughter of some mob boss

The mafia isnt even around anymore. Its hollywood jew propaganda. Almost all criminal organizations are run by black or hispanic gangs

The mafia went extinct basically because white people can't act like absolute fucking animals and the browns just outplayed them by being more and more animalistic (mafia gangs almost never got into shootouts in public etc).

And to answer OP, yes I would, imagine a foid born from a mafia member, she'd have some damn good genes I'd bet.

... Not like any foid like that would touch me, hell if I even talked to her at the bar accidentally, I'd probably have a mafia hit on me by the end of the night.

Yea, it may lead to a long and wealthy career.

Truecels have nothing to lose, only to gain by the opportunity to get laid